It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KFC and the Subliminal Snacker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Have you tried the "snacker" yet?

[color=lightgreen]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont know if this has been submitted before, but I found it crazy and ive never noticed it before. KFC using blatent tactics. But is this really subliminal messaging I mean...its just a picture right? Or does it make you subconsciously think the "snacker" is money therefore a good price?

This is not my video it belongs to youtube account: a2mNT
[color=lightgreen]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
That's pretty wild man.

At first I (yah yah racism) thought it was gonna be subliminal about a black guy and kfc. Go figure.

I hate this stuff, cause it makes me want to go watch commercials looking for stuff.

I have no idea what message that would bring other then, hey there may not be fingers in our food but we have dollar bills in it!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Not really a subliminal.

They tell you up front that for a buck you can get a snacker. I have seen this commercial several times and have yet to eat a snacker nor have I been to a KFC in about a year.

I say someone in the process of editing was having some fun.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I dont watch much tv but im pretty sure ive seen this commercial, i havent had a snacker yet either.

so obviously its not very good if its subliminal, im a graphic designer...eventually when school is done and i dont see what fun it would be to do this? i mean putting something funny in the picture would be more fun for me atleast?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
cheer up edward.
2nd line.

top topics

join