It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Cop posed as twin, assaulted woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Police: Cop posed as twin, assaulted woman

www.nbc-2.com

According to an affidavit, the victim told police she started to have sex with a man who she thought was her boyfriend, Jared Rohrig's twin brother, Joe Rohrig.

But when the woman noticed the man did not have the tattoo her boyfriend has, she began to cry.

The woman told police she tried to leave, but was forced back on the bed and a pillow was put over her face.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wow. Seems like he sort of screwed up his 'probationary' period. This is one of those weird soap opera stories.
The part that gets me, and I don't claim to understand this type of assault, is in the picture, the guys seems handsome enough?
I'm glad it happened before he was 'officially' a cop.
Does anyone else know anything about this story? Do you think the twin of this guy knew about what his brother was going to do? No mention of that.

www.nbc-2.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Never mind!

[edit on 8/25/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

Never mind!

[edit on 8/25/2009 by ZindoDoone]

Wow.
thanks for adding that Zindo. It's my fault for asking.

Boy, it sure is nice to be able to get information from someone close. Thanks again!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm more curious what his brother will have to say about this...not to mention the entire family. It's one thing when you screw over someone, its a whole different thing when you do something like this to your own family!

Of course I have to wonder...if she is his twin brothers gf, they MUST have met before, not? You would think she knows them both and knows the differences between them. I know twins and yeah they may look alike, but you easily know one from the other once your around them enough!

[edit on 8/25/2009 by rcwj75]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Sorry man, Not a slight on you it's just what I would have posted wasn't in the interest of the OP. No offense amigo! It was my knee jerk reply to this. I live in the next town and these brothers are indicative of the clowns in that dept.

Zindo

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

Sorry man, Not a slight on you it's just what I would have posted wasn't in the interest of the OP. No offense amigo! It was my knee jerk reply to this. I live in the next town and these brothers are indicative of the clowns in that dept.

Zindo

No worries, Zindo. I had already replied to what you posted before you yanked it. I thought it was very pertinent.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

They are almost the perfect identical twins. it doesn't tell in that piece how she found out who was who . Here's the story The rapist, didn't have the tattoo on his butt that should have been there. I'm not joking that is the honest truth on how she found out!!

Ziindo

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I guess my thing is, she was dating the brother for how long? aka...has kissed him, smelled him, had sex with him, etc...many times, so when bro shows up, its hard to imagine going through the process of getting ready for sex..i.e. kissing, touching, etc...and NOT being able to tell the difference, other then finally seeing his butt and saying, hmmmm no tattoo.

I just think she would be able to tell the difference in their kissing, etc...IMO

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

Well, maybe she isn't the brightest bulb in the pack. The report here says that it was one of the brothers who said this to his superiors and the girl corroborated the story so I guess we'll have to wait till the trial to see what the testimony will say!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

Yeah, it seems odd that she wouldn't know before the pants were dropped. I hate to say anything negative about the victim though.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum

As do I, especially rape crimes. Men who rape are scumbags, but as I stated in another thread, I have had cases where the woman was about to or was currently cheating with someone, and once they got caught, or were about to get caught, they THEN said they were raped. It has happened more then once in my jurisdiction and its pretty upsetting to know she just wanted to save face with her current bf, so she didn't look like a cheater.

Now don't get me wrong, if she is a victim I sure hope it comes out in the trial and this retard goes away, and gets his a** kicked by his brother. In todays day and age, you just never know!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

I've heard of that happening more than once myself. Everything should come out in the trial and like you say someone deserves an old fashioned butt whooping if guilty.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Strictsum]

top topics

join