It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I can offer the world a different delicious fast food BURGER?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Would Wendys buy the idea?
Burger King?
Mc Donalds???????

The next burger you eat could be my brainchild if i knew who to contact!!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Would Wendys buy the idea?
Burger King?
Mc Donalds???????

The next burger you eat could be my brainchild if i knew who to contact!!!!!

Can I taste test it?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yes, you got a deal.

I can trust you so i will have you be the one and only one to test taste it.
I will let you in on the recipe, but only after i have sold it here to a chain.
OK?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey DG,

Does it involve the meat of a large flightless bird, or are we talking something vegetarian ?

I love ostrich meat, but it's so expensive in Canada that it's a bit out of my price range most of the time. But ground ostrich that's seasoned and grilled makes a fantastic grilled burger.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Why don't you start your own burger stand and put it out there..
Make some of your burgers, invite friends and family to try it and see what the reaction is.

You never know.

To bad recipes can't be copyrighted though...........

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Offer it. I would love to try something different. I sure wouldn't give it away to some of the big fast food chains though.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm going to check into it, but i feel the only way i can make money is thru a big fast food chain.

Oh, they are incredible.

I'm going to research the possibilities and how to go about contacting headquarters...i may start with Wendys.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You can try, but they will prolly say no then release a similar version, best to grow your self into a chain....if they can why cant u?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
MOM ..I'm hungry.. lol

Maybe You should look for A small business opportunity and some investment capitol.

Can I have A double patty on that burger ?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

You will get the first taste, sonny.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I want one...I must have one...now! ... uh, unless the secret ingredient is
...then I'll have two!

dg, I agree with other posters. Do not attempt to sell your recipe to anyone...not even a fast food chain.

Since recipes are not copyrighted, DO NOT divulge the recipe to anyone ...seriously. Keeping the recipe a secret is what the businesses do. Secret. Not copyrighted, but secret.

There is a small burger joint where I live that serves a great old fashioned type hamburger. They've been in business years, suffering no competition from all the chains that have gone up. So, I, like others here, advise you to start your own business. If your burger is as good as you say, you'll get customers.

Here's a thought, if you can't get capital right away to open a restaurant. Cater from your home? Sell from a cart? A catering truck? Cook and serve at farmers markets? There was another town, where the mother made her homemade tamales and sold them to the locals. They like them so much, that they all said to open a restaurant...she did, and the business proved successful.

If you do decide to take a partner (or work alone), even a family member, get the services of a lawyer who has knowledge in business law. This is done for advice and to protect YOUR interests.

Keep the recipe secret. Let your passion take you away. Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Thanks Desert.

You know, that is a very good idea. I could go to the beaches here and make a killing....

hmmm.... too late this year but i have to plan. I dont have money to set up a food joint, so, maybe sometype of cart would do.

I wish i could tell you what was in them, but you know how it is. I'd have to kill you and i dont want that.

Again, Thank you

NO SPAM lol

[edit on 27-8-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Can a "hot" dog have a burger?

[edit on 28 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Cool, dg! That year would give great time to plan. Do not, do not, divulge your trade secret...duct tape your mouth if you talk in your sleep lol!

It will be the burger itself that you want to sell to your customers, who will love it. If...if...people want the recipe...well, it's secret. Burn any copies you have written, save one you put in a safe. Uh, shredding is fine, as I don't want to be responsible for a trash fire that gets out of control...or a stove top fire...or...

Check into local health and business regulations. I really believe you can be in a good business next summer.

Starting small doesn't mean you can't grow. You might even find you like the smallness of it, or you'll find that you got your feet wet and want to venture further, confident with the know how you've gained.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Indeed. If you tell Mcicky Ds about it or Burger King they will only be interested in stealing your Idea. You dont think they got rich by being good did you? No they abuse the little man and steal each others trade secrets.

Do as others have said... Sell it yourself and if it is only HALF as tasty as you believe it is then you will be a mega success in no time.

If you seriously dont want to sell it yourself then you might want to consider selling it to a mom and pop joint... BUT ONLY if they themselves want to grow... The key to all the other fast food joints is their willingness to franchise....

Oh and does your burger go well with homemade fries or curly fries.

AND OH Putin Putin is a qubeccer dish.. It involves homemade fries, brown gravy, and fresh cheese curds. I hear that is is AWESOME. Might be just the thing to serve your burger with!

Good luck making a million dollars.

And if I could only have one wish....... It would be for free burgers for life!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I know a guy who has a food stand on one of the beaches here and i am going to talk to him about it.

Thing is, he is closed now and everybody is leaving the Cape. I can get his phone number thru a friend, so wish me luck.

I hope i can be in business for next year.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I hope it's a veggie burger that you've invented.

Can you imagine a fast food joint that served healthy food?

Good luck with your project.

top topics

join