It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tiny Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have to start out by saying that i'm not a good artist, painter or anything resembling any talent...however, that said it doesnt stop me from painting.

I have one little problem. Everything i paint or draw comes true.

Some examples, are a quiet lake i never saw before, with beautiful flowers by the shore, so serene and beautiful,...that turned out to be the exact place we gave a memorial service to my nephew who drowned in the same pond....here is Hyannis.

Needlss to say, after 2 or three experiences like this i stopped. I like to make crafts for the home, painted crafts, i figured there would be no harm in that.

I had a plain wooden box and i started freehand drawing and painting what are supposed to be Ivy and different Earth tones, just brushing with no plan to make any pictures whatsoever.....

Well its finished, and i placed it in the living room across from the couch. I laughed, i said, eeeeekk, another attempt by dgtempe to do something...

Then i was looking at it and something jumped out at me. It was the face of Jesus Christ and the Ivy i had painted served as a crown that looks like thornes.

Now, i am not highly religious, but this is what i painted... a little Jesus off to one side of the box.

Has this phenomenon ever happened to any of you?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
No pics?
I really think this thread would be served well with some photos...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Very interesting, but would love some pics!

Haven't had it happen to me though and I draw... a little, lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

Oh i agree and i will provide them, although, if you wanted to debunk it, all you have to do is say i painted him in there on purpose. But i will provide some pics.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I would love to see that box! could be very interesting.
And by the way, talent doesn't create beauty!

P.S.

PLS! paint me in a hot-tub full of hot woman!..

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by nasdack24k

Oh i agree and i will provide them, although, if you wanted to debunk it, all you have to do is say i painted him in there on purpose. But i will provide some pics.

Holy assumption...

That poster just asked for pix, I saw no other opinion except that the thread would do better with them - relax.

I have one little problem. Everything i paint or draw comes true.

If I send you a picture, will you do a painting of me as a future world leader, beloved by all..?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

If I send you a picture, will you do a painting of me as a future world leader, beloved by all..?

I said sometimes i draw crazy pictures, but no, i cant perform miracles

Later.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
DG, you know I adore you but must ask....

Have you been huffing paint again?

I hope we get to see the pix before you sell it on ebay.

But seriously, you are a gifted and talented being. I don't doubt your story one bit.

I too am not deeply religious but I'm always looking for some sign.

I'm glad you got yours.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Intentional or not, I would argue that drawing a picture of Christ with an ivy crown does not serve to prove or disprove anything other than your ability to look at things and read into them what you'd like. The image of Christ alone is based on popular social and historical perceptions of what people thought he should look like, therefore your image is based on a likeness and even without seeing it I am confident in saying that it is not what Jesus would really have looked like had he existed and is therefore not mystical or religious or miraculous or anything. Let me know when you have something tangible.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by illuminationproclomation]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Yeah, pic it up bud, would love to check it out

join