It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA report:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

CIA report:

news.yahoo.com

CIA interrogators threatened to kill the children of one detainee at the height of the Bush administration's war on terror and implied that another's mother would be sexually assaulted, newly declassified documents revealed Monday as the government launched a criminal investigation into the spy agency's "unauthorized, improvised, inhumane" practices.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This goes far beyond waterboarding and really should be stopped; there's a lot we don't know about what happened during those years. There's much more of this going on under the Obama administration, I think, that we have no idea about and should be stopped. Is this a moral way to interrogate someone or is it just "enhanced?" This makes me fume with anger...

I'd like to know what everyone thinks about this, and of course, if you went through much worse in basic.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It goes far beyond threats of sexual assault. There was news not too long ago, about the administration keeping certain pictures classified about foreign detainees. It was rumored to have been photographic/video evidence of interrogators raping women and children as an interrogation technique.

This happens in every war, but we're starting to go deeper this time. This is what happened in the Medieval Ages. Disgrace the honor of a family, the father, the mother and the children, ravage them, for #s and giggles.

I feel this country and the rest of the world involved in things like this, have quite a day of reckoning on the horizon, and no one will be spared.

join