It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-wing organizers exerting pressure to remove Beck...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I know there was a story posted about Glenn Beck losing advertisers , however I looked a little ( still digging) into the group that is spearheading the effort. Surprise that MoveOn.org is involved. The shell organization Colorofchange.org is the public face of the outrage which was centered around a comment made by Glenn Beck about his percieved opinion that President Obama is a racist and has a significant hatred towards white people. Colorofchange.org is purported to a pro-african American group trying to give a voice to the black community after the Katrina disaster. Colorofchange.org On its face this is a worthy and noble cause. However as I am looking depper into this it seems that this may not be as cut and dry as it seems. I am still trying to look into aspects of this organization, but so far one of the founders is actually a big-wif for Moveon.org. While I certainly agree with ANY person or groups right to use thier voice to help its members, I am strongly against any "lobbyist" group from squashing freedom of speech based on political views. So far they have convinced 33 companies to pull advertisers from his show, with thier eventual goal of having him removed from the air entirely. While I know alot of you here couldn't care less for Glenn Beck and actually love to have him off the air, my concern is that this isn't an actual act by outraged group of people rather than a political tool being used to silence one the most outspoken , and listened to opponent of this administrations machinations. This post is only a primer, to show you guys something that isn't making much sense. I am and will dig deeper into this and will bring ANYTHING I find whether it supports or refutes what is in my mind and I see. This is my first real investigation/ conspiracy on this site so I want to make sure that ALL available evidence regardless of how it looks is presented. More to come....
Glenn Beck loses advertisers

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You should check out this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it explains who is really behind the stimulas bill, cap and trade and the other bills congress is trying to run down our throats. They're going after Beck because he's trying to expose these scum.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So apparently the CO-Founder of Colorofchange.org is this gentleman
Van Jones
Amazingly he is the special advisor for green jobs at the white house....

new topics

join