It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

always thought about this planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
why didnt the planes. heading towards the towers get shot down for frig sakes ud think theyd have them shot down when u dont get and answer from the pilots. and the flight path is heading towards. a city. O.O they could of easyly sent jets. up there way before it reached the towers. yes people of would of died. but so many others would of bin saved. my two cents :/

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
this may seem obvious.
if they'd shot them down they would not have had an excuse for 2 buildings to be demolished starting the war on terror..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by james420

saying that basicly says that 911 was 100 percent and inside job. :/

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
im shocked you've never heard that opinion before, being on ATS and all..

2nd

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

not what i ment it means 911 cant be debunked as a crazy conspiracy cause im pretty sure if it was some by plane flying over a millitary base itd be obliterated with missles lol

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
part of the "inside job" thing is people inside the government and military knew about it, therefore making them able to make NORAD not intercept it, even though i understand interceptions are not that rare.
I suggest looking for a bit more background info before posting something in a forum like this like look at both the arguements in depth, beliefs of what happened when and why etc.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

why didnt the planes. heading towards the towers get shot down for frig sakes ud think theyd have them shot down when u dont get and answer from the pilots. and the flight path is heading towards. a city. O.O they could of easyly sent jets. up there way before it reached the towers. yes people of would of died. but so many others would of bin saved. my two cents :/

Explain how this would have been done? The closest military base with
jets ready was at Otis Air Base on Cape Code Masschusetts almost 200
miles away .

2 F15 fighters were dispatched but arrived too late

Explain how ATC could discern that the planes were to crash into WTC

Explain how if fighters caught up with hijacked planes just where would
shoot them down - NYC is one of most densely populated places on
earth. Consider death and destruction on ground (in addition to passengers on plane)

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
As I recall it, there were no jets out to shoot either plane down. For whatever reason, jets were scrambled long after the airplanes were hijacked, too late to catch up to them and divert them or shoot them down.

Also, I'm not convinced the military would have shot them down over a densely populated area, since that would inevitably kill many people on the ground. They didn't know at the time that these guys were going to ram the buildings.

In fact, I wonder what the policy is now, if there is an errant jet over a city. Shoot it down and take your chances, or what?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by cronotrigger30

Explain how if fighters caught up with hijacked planes just where would
shoot them down - NYC is one of most densely populated places on
earth. Consider death and destruction on ground (in addition to passengers on plane)

I don't know E, you really believe that shooting down those aircraft anywhere over NYC wouldn't of been far better than letting them hit the towers?

I mean, take f587 for example, goes down over NYC kills only five on the ground. Even if they had made it into the tall building part of the city, I can't see the jet killing upwards of three thousand people in a out of control crash.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cronotrigger30

COCAINE IS ONE HELL OF A DRUG. His mom may have been smoking it before he was born. This guy;s teacher might have been smoking crack instead of teaching him English. This guy's dad might have been sniffing white lines instead of beating manners into him.

If this is not the case, I smell a troll.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

COCAINE IS ONE HELL OF A DRUG. His mom may have been smoking it before he was born. This guy;s teacher might have been smoking crack instead of teaching him English. This guy's dad might have been sniffing white lines instead of beating manners into him.

If this is not the case, I smell a troll.

Or the person might not know the English language very well...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

i guess your right with and out of control plane but if they shot it before it got to the ocean . maybe it could of saved some lives.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

saying that basicly says that 911 was 100 percent and inside job. :/

i'm saying ( and have been since that day) it was 200% an inside job

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

i guess your right with and out of control plane but if they shot it before it got to the ocean . maybe it could of saved some lives.

I can't be the only one here constantly frustrated at seeing these questions being asked over and over when, if they had only READ THE 9/11 COMMISSION REPORT AS IS THEIR OBLIGATION TO DO IF THEY CALL THEMSELVES, "TRUTHERS", they would have known their questions have already been answered years ago. They may not agree with what the answer is, but they would at least have had an answer.

It's only to the truthers where it makes perfect sense to NOT look at material relevent to the 9/11 attack.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by GoodOlDave]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What planes are you talking about?
I never knew any planes even hit the twin towers.

top topics

join