It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did UFO crash in Minneapolis lake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Right now, on the Minneapolis, MN. local ABC station, the 6:00 pm news is headlined by a report of a multiple witness seen "crash" of a UFO into a lake near Minneapolis. A women who lives on or near Forest Lake MN (which is north of the city) called because she thought a helicopter had hit the lake. Both Police and Fire Department responded, but saw no wreckage or oil slick. It appears MUFON even showed up, but there downplaying it. MUFON stated "whatever it is, it's only about the size of a washing machine" Great. I guess that means we can forget about it... The PD/FD said the search will continue. I have yet to see anything on the KSTP website, but will check from time to time. Just when I thought all the exitement up here was over...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Hey arbiture I swear I did not see your thread when I did a search but I did find this story exciting seeing how I live near Forest Lake.

link to news story

-anyone

[edit on 21-8-2009 by anyone]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

On a lighter note, we had two guys land their planes on Lake Calhoun IN MINNEAPOLIS. While its OK to land on some lakes in the far north of the state, its not with in the city limits of Minneapolis. Large city buildings are just to close to that lake. While it would be highly unlikely that TWO planes would suffer mechanical trouble at the same location and time in an emergency,in an emergency you can land almost any where.

What blew my mind was the two guys who landed did so so they could walk to a close drive though and get a couple of hamburgers. This is so freken odd, I coulden't make this up. The two guys were fined for not having a permit. The Minneapolis Star and Tribune had quite a bit of coverage on this.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Here I blogged on this incident as I live about 5 miles from the lake near Forest Lake. Make sure to read the comments as I give more details about UFO sightings in this area. I, myself, had a VERY close encounter with a big black triangle craft -- I saw the craft fly over the tree and hill in our yard -- no fuselage, perfect equilateral triangle.

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

top topics

join