It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello I'm new!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm new to the site and I wish I could post new threads on the other topics, because I need help already and no one can help me! But otherwise just want to say hey!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mimroro

Welcome

What is the problem your having?

Peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mimroro

Welcome to the forums, I'm one of the mods here you can U2U (message) me or any staff if you have any questions.

You are right you can not open new threads, but you can reply to any of the threads on ATS or BTS.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

It has something to do with psychic abilities... And so far no one can help me or keep saying see the doctor. It has nothing to do the medical conditions...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!
So what exactly is the problem?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mimroro

It has something to do with psychic abilities... And so far no one can help me or keep saying see the doctor. It has nothing to do the medical conditions...

Psychic or psychological?

Because you seem to have some anger issues

Nobody here can help you unless you explain......

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
welcome to ats, sounds like you should fit in nicely!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

First let me tell you a little about myself. I practice Vitakinesis which is healing. I heal with chi and ki (both types of energies). I also practice Energy Manipulation. Well I don't practice both I was born with the energy one and I practice Vita. I know Energy Manipulation sounds RPish, but I didn't know what else to call it. Anyways on to the topic... Ok well lately I've been getting this weird feeling in my hands. Like I'll be watching TV and then when I concentrate or when I get really into the movie this weird feeling in my hands comes upon me. It's like this vibration feeling mixed with waves. Like the energy is swimming in my hands... Or if I'm on the computer reading an article and I get into it I get the feeling in my hands again. What is this? PLEASE HELP!

EDIT: It's not my hand going numb! It's like if I concentrate alot or get into the TV show good then it feels like an energy ball in my hands... So far today I had it happened to me 12 times! I know the feeling of you hand getting numb it ain't that!!! When you get numb it usually takes quite some work to un-numb it... This, right when I touch something or someone it dissapates like right away. All it takes is the slightest tap on a table to make it go away (tryed it). So don't tell me to see a doctor. It ain't numbness...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

All it takes is the slightest tap on a table to make it go away

just keep touching the table then.

if it bothers you still, then maybe go and 'see a doctor'

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums ... looking forward to reading your contributions !

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I know how you feel. I really wish I could start posting already. Frustrating when you have a lot to say. Keep trying though.

new topics

top topics

join