It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KOKESH announcing congressional run - Ready for Paradigm Shift based on LOVE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What else needs to be told. Is this the first congressional run to usher in the new paradigm. I thought for sure Kokesh's policy would be a carbon copy of Ron Paul...but, he amazed me that he adds in key phrases to appeal to those that are awake. I wish I could vote for him.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
couldn't stand the terrible audio.

so, I can't tell you if I support this guy or not....

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Yeah sorry about that video quality. If you loved Ron Paul, but thought he should bend a little more for an actual solution you might like this guy. Please for the love of this country if you are in New Mexico look over this guys platform.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I live in New Mexico, but not in the 3rd district.

He seems interesting. The fact that he supported Ron Paul and likes Dennis Kucinich is very attractive. But I'd like to know more about his opinions on specific issues like abortion, gay rights, energy, "values". These aren't mentioned on his site. I did read on another site where he said, "I'm pro-choice. Barely". What does that mean?

He speaks a big "freedoms" game, but which freedoms? I have found that people who say they support the Constitution and "freedoms" sometimes have a strict interpretation of what that means and they actually support the freedoms they want, while suppressing the freedoms other people want.

Kokesh for Congress

Just my thoughts.

new topics

top topics

join