It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone - How are you today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm a guy and I'm basicly here since I'm somewhat angered by everything that's written here. I feel it's truly sad that so much attention is being focused on such unimportant topics that constantly keep repeating themselves.

Are the masons Evil?
Did the govenment do 9/11?
Is there a reptilian race among us? (wtf?).

You're all ending up like Hitler.Seeing the small picture and never the big one.
Seeing that a few jews/masons/government members act/behave in a wrong way making all jews/masons/government members bad or sheep. Even if masonry is a secret society and even if its leadership is bent on some form of world domination, what does it matter?

It matters as little as if the Protocols of Zion are real or not. What matters is that which is extremely easy to track and follow and that is the chain of events unfolding in the world. By following this chain of events one can indentify the elements which are causing the events to unfold and thus concentrate on destroying these elements. It doesn't matter if they are all praying to an owl god or are church going christians or atheist marxists or even your general agnostic capitalist.

By joining here I hope to either convince you of what I belive or let myself be convinced that the background indeed is so important.

The important thing is to indentify those who have clearly and consciously steared away from love and into hate and greed.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Never Anonymous]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hello and good luck you're gonna need it.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Welcome! Try not to get frustrated from what you read here, you really got to be selective. If you think something is BS simply ignore it. You never know if we have disinfo agents posting here or even just bored people trying to entertain themselves.

Anyhow, how can you say that Hitler only had the small picture? Did you get in his mind? Who said that Hitler really thought that people behaved in wrong way? Maybe he was just playing his role really well?

Change doesn't happen obliterating the elements of which you dislike, rather you change the use or perspective that you have of those elements.

You shouldn't be here to convince or to be convinced, you should be here to teach/learn. Conviction or certainty may be counter-productive.

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
welcome to ATS, more specifically the Introductions forum. This forum is for you to tell us a little or a lot about you nothing more, it is not to discuss topics on ATS.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself

So how did you find ATS, was it google or a friend?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Aye I thought about that when I wrote "destroy these elements" and wanted to explain it deeper but choose not to.

Either way I might now that you mentioned it.
One does not need to kill the people acting in this way. Just destroy their ability to do so or their will to continue doing so overall. This can be done by persuading them or if needed exposing them to their own ways.

On the topic of myself I have little to say. The less said the better.
I just wanted to explain why I joined here and what I hoped to do/achive.

Edit: Retroactive editing....You always forget some part. And my Quoting failed to...great start!
[Quote]
So how did you find ATS, was it google or a friend? [/Quote]
Neither.

But hey, since we aren't supposed to discuss anything serious. Let me say that I love Sci-Fi movies with deep plots
Anything to recommend for a lone evening that isn't so well known? Feel free to PM me. (Gattaca, Contact, Matrix and such). Maybe something with a tasty conspiracy in it?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Never Anonymous

if you manually place quote tags or any bbcode on ATS use lower case letters.

if you used [quote] text [/quote] lower case Q, it would have worked

here is a link to all bbcode used on ATS

A Guide to BBCode on ATS

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Many thanks. I never thought the form of the letter would matter so I wouldn't have figured it out.

top topics

join