It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens vs religion, what is more likely

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
They are alien, god wasnt born on Earth so hes alien.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'm lazy, therefore I didn't read the entire post. However, is it not just as likely that our "alien history" is actually "religous history"? I mean, I don't see how you could distinguish between the two.....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

Shame your too lazy to read a thread of 1 page length your offering an opinion on, however you do make a good point.

[edit on 20/8/2009 by LestatG]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Reply to post by LestatG

try using mobile my friend

you would be lazy as well lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

LOL fair play, never have tried it, my phone has enough trouble turning itself on!

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I don't know but I wish we would hurry up and find out.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by otto octavius

Thats funny because after I recently learned that the bible is a supernatural read, the bible turns out to be full of aliens. They are one in the same. God was a space alien.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Anyone think it could possibly be tied into planet x/Niburu?

The end of time as we know it as described in the book of revelations speaks of the world falling apart and what not. Similar to what Nibiru is supposedly going to do.

Aliens visited, we started worshiping them, and they warned us of the future? Prophets are the aliens' messengers on earth.

Unsure how the elites or royal blood lines might fit. Just throwing ideas out. I'm not sure what I believe.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You seriously might want to check out my very first ever post called "God was a space alien and NOT our real creator."
You will find it fascinating to say the least. I'm convinced God was a space alien. All the way from him appearing in the Ezekiel chapter in a chariot, to the bible being addressed as a supernatural read to parts of the bible being clear about other planets and aliens.

It's unanimous in my eyes.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
You seriously might want to check out my very first ever post called "God was a space alien and NOT our real creator."
You will find it fascinating to say the least. I'm convinced God was a space alien. All the way from him appearing in the Ezekiel chapter in a chariot, to the bible being addressed as a supernatural read to parts of the bible being clear about other planets and aliens.

It's unanimous in my eyes.

Sounds interesting, I'll try find it.

By the way you're not exactly using the word unanimous properly. Unanimous means that everyone agrees. Like a jury unanimously finding the defendant guilty. As far as my understanding of English goes, a single person cannot unanimously think something. Unless you literally mean that both of your eyes unanimously agree that they see the same thing. Getting too technical now though haha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join