It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Woman yells 'Heil, Hitler' at Israeli

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The Israelis now have to get involved in the heath care and Hitler is to blame ! We know that Jews in US have been traditionally Democrats, but this and the other comparison to Hitler in the Obamacare bill seems like the anit-Obamacare lobby is now using Jew/Israeli card to fight against the Obamacare.

Efforts made by President Barack Obama to promote a health reform bill have sparked debates across the country. Yet, two particularly jolting responses to the bill were registered on Wednesday. In one incident a woman yelled out "Heil, Hitler" to an Israeli-American supporting Obama's universalized health care initiative. In another, Jewish Congressman Barney Frank confronted a woman waving posters comparing Obama to Hitler.

Source: www.ynetnews.com...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Before everyone gets crazy , and blows this completely out of proportion. Emotions run high at these types of events , and im sure the level of noise in combination with the fervor very well could have contributed to a simple misunderstanding.

It is quite feesible the poor woman dropped some garbage and merely shouted

"I LITTER!"

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

In another, Jewish Congressman Barney Frank confronted a woman waving posters comparing Obama to Hitler

Barney's a jew? I didn't know that though i'm not suprised at all since he fought for the trillion $ bailout of the jewish bankers.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Oh great, someone just had to mention Barney Frank. What's next? Retarded jokes about his sexuality?

And those folks are going too far with their invocation of Godwin's Law.

new topics

top topics

join