It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZigZag travelling through the sky.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I use to look out the window at night when I lived at my parents house. I was about, I don't remember, btwn 12 and 14. I loved the look of the huge expanse of night sky with those brilliant twinkling lights. It so made me long to be there.

Anyway, one night as I was gazing into the great unknown, I happened to notice some very unusual movement through the sky. It was ZIG-ZAGGING.
I thought, hm? What the heck? Nothing travels like THAT. I was entranced by it. First it was zipping along and then up and down in a zig-zag fashion and then it was smoothly moving as though on a wave. I had to stand there and think about it as I had never seen anything with those capabilities. I thought first about an airplane, but knew no airplane ever could do those stunts. Then I thought about a hellicopter because I saw red and white lights turning round and round around the flying object.

But no helicopter has lights on the propeller. Heck, even I knew that. Besides the propellers even if they did have lights on the ends of them, would be moving too fast that you couldn't make out the lights. Those lights weren't moving THAT fast. Actually they moved quite moderately in speed. Therefore I decided to go rush to grab the binoculars that my dad had in the other room. I came back with them and daern. The thing had gone.

The next day in the evening news they were talking about a UFO sighting just down from where I lived, and the last night that I saw it, it was moving in that very direction! I knew then that what I saw was a UFO. My first sighting.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
MMM i am starting to think that maybe these things are drawn to you like a magnet, have u seen UFO frequently during your life?

If so then there may be a pattern for when they appear!

Who knows?

Bye

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have a feeling SOMETHING is drawn to me like a magnet. And I haven't found a pattern in those UFO sightings. I have had dreams though. Oh, my. You have just helped me to realize something. In one of my dreams, the UFO control person was the same representation of that guy I've been writing about here who I have had a hard time trying to figure out.

THis so don't make sense. At the same time...what does in this situation?

Keep the questions coming.

join