It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people here are having their life support turned off..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I hope this does not turn into a bitc& session, or a can of worm, I would like to ask,

What caused your delima, so others can spot it and not follow... if you get me drift... words of wisdom you wish to distribute... etc.

I see a lot of Dominoe Effects in the problems people bring to my attention as of late.
these issues are not self evident in all cases, but most were no brainers. Its hard to describe issues like these in broad reaching statements, but I would like to see if there is a pattern to this financial madness --

I believe there is -- but I dont have access to the census data that would prove a system is behind the financial collapse of the average American Family.

tell me - what happend to you in great detail -- please ..

[edit on 18-8-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
There is a system behind the financial collapse. And it lies not just within the fabrics of a conspiracy. But within the very institutions of our own government. I would tell you more but I would rather want you to go on your own truth quest than for me to give it to you. As for the rest of your question... has my life support failed me? No it hasn't. I've been managing these past few months. It seems like a lot more has been happening that we need to be aware about. What is the cause of all of humanity's problems? That's something that I would want to know. What causes the world to be as it is- as mysterious as it is- or as alarming as it is- is beyond the normal human psych. That's what you have to learn yourself.

join