It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left or Right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
There is no left and there is no right.
I see lots of people here talking about right wingers and left wingers.
If you are either one then you are not getting the big picture.
It is all bs.
A human being is quite capable of thinking alot more then that.
To be a righty or a lefty is a disservice to us all.
Stop taking the bait and realize politics is BS

I don't follow politics because i don't follow liars and give them the attention they crave and feed upon so I feel justified in writing this thread.

One group is for this and the next group is for that....are we note capable of using our heads to be responsable for this and that all at once?
There is no right or left...there is only the illusion your government is working for you.

I gave an example to how much bs this is to a friend recently.
One group is for business,one group is for people,one group is for something else that I can't recall(be easy on me I already said i don't follow this crap)
Is nobody capable of thinking about all of it at once?
I can like people and still think about my money and the environment and all that stuff all at the same time.
Why can't our governments??
Theres no left or right...its all BS.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Agree, for the most part. I know very few people who claim to vote a straight political party ticket. I don't doubt that there are many who do so, but even those people -- do they all think the same about every issue?

And......... what's with the "wings"? right-wing, left-wing...... I've always felt pretty wingless, at least politically. Most of the time I see such phrases here on ATS, they seem to be used as an invective of sorts -- something to attempt to cubbyhole people into a label.

Maybe I'm Mid-wing, and left-legged. Equally silly.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The problem with the left/right political spectrum is that it causes a black and white divide which in reality is complex and not linear. People have opinions and those opinions could vary into some areas that some might consider left, others right and some even extremist.

People should stop classifying people by their opinions as peoples viewpoints change and are manipulated by TPTB through the Media.

join