It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Old Chat Buddies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I remember the old times were you had to fight to get into the chat room...

But now it is completely empty when i go in there, has all the old members gone!??!!

If you are still around reply to this post, because I miss my old friends. :'(

Onixx

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Oni x x

Indeed a pleasure to hear from you! I hope all is well Young Lady!
I don't go into chat much anymore. I did however get the absolute privilege to speak to your Sister the other night. The both of you are awesome. The whole board loves and respects you. We are indeed very glad to have you here. Don't be such a stranger!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

you just made me go "awww" out loud...

( thats a good cry face
)

You are one of the most kindest men I have ever spoke to, so the same goes for you mate.

It will be my target, my mission to meet you lot over the other side (US) lol ... will get you all on your feet dancing the night away

Thank you kind Sir x

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think chat started to decline in numbers towards the end of last year. Of course, some of the more unforgettable "characters" are no longer with us.

I've been makin though.

-Dev

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Chat picks up in the evenings ( U.S. time)

Usually after 6-7pm Est.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
reply to post by lombozo

You are one of the most kindest men I have ever spoke to, so the same goes for you mate.

It will be my target, my mission to meet you lot over the other side (US) lol ... will get you all on your feet dancing the night away

Thank you kind Sir x

First off, No thanks necessary. You are an awesome member. I need to tell you that you do not EVER want to see me dance. It is not pretty........ Imagine Frankenstein being tasered, yep, that is what I look like dancing.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Though I am relatively new to chat. I must say that my opinion on the cause of the decline of the chat population is that the reduction of number of members visiting it is due to the conception of mutter. It is like a short circuit directing all the population to it.

And the possible solutions for this is to advertise chat. Create cool contests in chat and real-time debates.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Not sure if I was a chat buddy or not, but I don't really come much anymore. They blocked me from being able to log in at work, so I mostly lurk unless I remember to sign in when I'm at home.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Oni.....where have you been??

Nobodys seen you for a long time

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have never been into chat.
Was tempted once or twice but always got side tracked.

Does anyone know why chat is quieter?

I'm just guessing but I suspect it's probably the same reason why there has been a marked decline in quality subject matter here on ATS, a lot of the more thought provoking and interesting characters have either been banned or become mod's thus limiting their opportunity to contribute as they used to.

Don't know, could be well wide of the mark, just a guess.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm here..kinda..
Miss ya honey.
Hey, didn't we plan a shopping trip where Lombozo was supposed to carry all our bags of stuff?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
People people people I love you all

I have been out and about and round again and then gone! waaaaaaaay to active for my own good... spend way to much money!

Anyways Im in chat now so get your beeeeeeeeeeeehinds over to say hello to your girl
That's me

Loveage to you all xx

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Right your all bloody lame - arses!!

Mean mean mean mean meanieeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Love ya really, drop me a u2u because I wanna know how you all are doing, I miss youuuuuuuuuuu xx

Loveage xx

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Oni x x

Since Most the old Crew have left or been banned
its kind of boring to go on Chat. since the right wing have gained alot of mass and power as the left wing have dwelled in numbers. :bnghd:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Chat room still open then? I thought it had closed for refurbishment.

I'm a little scared of the chat room, mainly becasue i'm a sweary person, and would probably get my little shiney ass banned
(i can reign it in, but I don't want to)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by Oni x x

Since Most the old Crew have left or been banned
its kind of boring to go on Chat. since the right wing have gained alot of mass and power as the left wing have dwelled in numbers. :bnghd:

I don't find chat boring.
It's sucks that most of my friends got banned though.
AS for the others that leave because some indignation or resentments that seem childish to me
Then again they don't leave do they.

I know if this was my BBS I would be exacting,FORMAL,blunt and direct in my actions.
But we are aware of the T&C are we not.

Being that ATS is a family orientated conspiracy site and all I think that we as far as mature adults can suffer with having to keep our discussions civilized isn't so hard.

There are younger people in chat at times.
If not for want of a civil tongue theres Skype and a million different IM's to use instead.

Being that I'm not much of a FOLLOWER that gets up on his high horse about simple rules and stuff,I find it odd,this strange mentality in regards to certain topics,language and actions. Then again It's just drama, like the kind I saw in junior high. Which is indicative of stunted development.

I've been on the internet along time and alot of the other BBS's I've been to just look like CHEEP KNOCKOFFS of the original.
Then again whatever floats your boat. Even though that boat is a row boat paddled by children with attitude and manning one oar lol. Sorry I don't subscribe to that clickish mentality,I think for myself.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Hey you! it's been a very long time
Im well, just being busy! how are you??

(sorry about the delay
)xx

Hope everyone is well and AD we need to go shopping!!!

Miss you all

Loveage x

new topics

top topics

join