It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad to be a member...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Hello everybody here on ATS! I'd like to introduce myself simply as 'Kenny,' but you can call me Blade_Rain, or just 'Rain.'

I am an 18 year old man living in a country full of lies...

About me... I've been lurking around these forums for a good month or two. I regularly search for good conspiracy type sites such as this (infowars is a great conspiracy site, but it's messy and full of nuts
).

I'm a firm believer in the UFO phenomenon (main reason I joined this site). In recent years, I've been having more and more frequent 'encounters' (I may not have concrete evidence, but what I've seen is sufficient enough for me).

Politically speaking, I don't associate myself with any particular party. Perhaps I'm 'Independent,' if that's a party.

I'm a young man, free thinking and open minded towards everything (I formulate my own opinions and biases, and I don't allow ANYBODY to tell me how to think, or what to believe).

I'm the only member in my entire family who is obsessed with conspiracy theories.

Luckily for me, I have 'awakened' to what is really going on in this world, based on what I've read, researched, and perceived. Unfortunately, the rest of my family has chosen to remain blissfully ignorant and asleep
, despite my best efforts to awaken them to the 'truth.'

Despite being told by others around several times to never say this to anybody in public, I despise my government and I despise the sheeple in it even more. I live in America, where the masses are kept under control through propagated mainstream media lies, false flag attacks, and deceitful government...

One of the main reasons I'm here is because I hope this site can help me discern the truth from the lies. As much as I believe the stuff about the Illuminati, the NWO, the Swine Flu being created in a lab for the purpose of massive depopulation, etc., there's still a tiny part of me that would like to believe these conspiracies are not true. Perhaps because that part of me can't handle the truth, but the rest of me can.

Thanks for reading!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
glad to see that you are an awakened one,an inteligent person that can see beyond the picture. we have more then enough evidence to see that the government lies and decieves us,and thats not all.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I know there's mountains of evidence, undeniable evidence in fact. Just, part of me doesn't want to believe it. I have to crush that part

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Welcome.... I look forward to reading your posts, as I share your common interests in these forums

top topics

join