It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Billy Meier lied...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
does that mean pleiadeans do not exist, and everything he said is a 100% lie?

They could exist you know
It is a possibility from a very big universe, not counting the other ones.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
really? No one decided to answer this??

I really want to know this!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
No one wants to get into another Billy Meier thread. That's probably why no one answered. I will not answer your question on that basis. Sorry, nothing personal.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Ya, but I am not really targeting Meier and his dastardly scheme at the moment. It is out of curiosity if they do or do not exist.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I sat one day and watched all the articles I could on Billy. It was interesting but one thing that I noticed he never had and that was, with so much contact with Alien Beings why did he not have one photo of them? (Oh besides the one stupid one where you could not make anyone out.)

O.k so if he was permitted to take that one, Did they screen his photo’s?NOT he was not on Digital. He could have taken lots of Photo’s of these beings, including photo’s inside the craft.

To me the Jury is still out on the topic.

There is also an interesting youtube Video of a Farmer in South America that had an experience with Aliens. I don’t know the link, I found it when I was research all Billy’s stuff.

There is more than one source of Alien races, Articles show anywhere from 30-50 different Alien races.

What we need is a real Whistle Blower with facts photo’s etc etc.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo
does that mean pleiadeans do not exist, and everything he said is a 100% lie?

They could exist you know
It is a possibility from a very big universe, not counting the other ones.

How could you possibly believe something is real that comes from one source only and that source is a hoaxer, a liar, a fraud? It is not that Pleadians have been talked about through history and he just claimed to meet/photograph them - he is the source of their very existance. Without him, there is no reason to buy into any of his crap. The man was a fraud and a poor one at that. He fooled some hippies in the 70's and won some fame/infamy. Other than that, I do not get how anyone could put any stock in anything they have ever heard from him.

[edit on 8/17/09 by evil incarnate]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
He told the truth as he knew it.
A saucer with a female human pilot is very possible.
She lied about where she came from and thus he told the truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Are you sure?

Sorry mods that will be my one and only post re: the claims of Billy Meier.

To the OP

Pleiadians: The Pleiadians (or Pleiadeans) are said to be a race of extra-terrestrial aliens from the Pleiades star cluster. They have been said to have been involved in contactee events the most famous of which is that of Billy Meier. An alternative name for them is the Plejarens. The Pleiades The Pleiades star cluster is better known as the Seven Sisters. To astronomers it is M45. The cluster is approximately 440 light years from Earth in the constellation of Taurus. There are some 500 stars in the Pleiades cluster, most of which are blue. Many are bright and around a dozen can be seen with the naked eye. The cluster has thus been known for thousands of years and appears in the mythology and folklore of many peoples. The name "Seven Sisters" refers to Greek mythology and the seven daughters of Atlas and Pleione.

Source

Image of M45:

[edit on 17-8-2009 by DaMod]

[edit on 17-8-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Not only is the Pleiades dominated by a hot blue stars, they are infants compared to our star, forming within in the past 100 million years.

And to answer the OPs question, yes, Billy Meier was lying and that does mean there are no such things as the Pleiadians. It is New Age nonsense built off of a lie.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

There are plenty of female saucer pilots.
And some of those clam shell saucers caught by his 8MM film
might have let the Switzerland Illuminati scurrying down there to
make Meier look silly.

Believe Illuminati lies if you must but they have the Tesla ether ship
and we do not.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

I was just thinking about this today. Neat.

Here's what I'm thinking.

Michael Horn [Meier's American Media dude] claims that he challenged skeptics to reproduce his photos in 2001 and they have yet to do so. He also claims they have retracted their statements regarding this case being a hoax publicly.
This is all according to Michael Horn.

If that's true, and the evidence presented via video, photography and sound recordings are all real, it proves one thing only. That Meier, by whatever means, was able to take pictures and video of a craft that does not operate like conventional aircraft. That's all it proves.

It is amusing to me that many people get caught up in the mysticism of the Meier case. Especially since:

a) the Plejaren are conveniently HUMAN in appearance

b) anyone who has access to technology like that [if human-made] might also be in on some high level secrets, especially considering Meier's background. Connections like that might also yield hints as to what's going down in the future, i.e. Meier's published predictions.

c) Meier pushes "Man-Made Global Warming", which is still being debated scientifically.

d) Meier pushes over-population, which is still being debated scientifically.

THEORY
In short, if those ships are genuine, that's all Meier has in my books. Anything beyond that is cult-like indoctrination of the worst order.

Theoretically, any agent of the 300 could be given all the materials to pull of this gig. Eh? Sure seems to push alot of NWO ideals.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by DaMod

make Meier look silly.

Pffffffff

Billy Meier doesnt need the Illuminati to make him look bad....he does a good enough job of that himself

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

reply to post by DaMod

make Meier look silly.

Pffffffff

Billy Meier doesnt need the Illuminati to make him look bad....he does a good enough job of that himself

That explains so much. Not.
Poor marketing to UFO suckers is one thing but to ignore the lies
of the Illuminati has got to make Ufologists a laughing stock.

To keep on laying on the joke to spite the gravity of the situation
is the reason the Illuminati are winning and we are losing.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I will say one thing, Billy never claimed he had contact with Pleiadians , his contact was with the Plejarens who reside in the Pleiadian star sytem.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by DaMod

make Meier look silly.

Believe Illuminati lies if you must but they have the Tesla ether ship
and we do not.

TeslaandLyne - hahhahahaha you 2 are tryting SO hard to convince us that there is a possibility of female pilots hahahahaha GO GIRL POWER!!!

if there is any female pilots im sure she is also half male. HAS to be! theres no other way!

and billy is fake even tho i wanted to believe him SO bad! but i think he ruined it from his angle photos of the fake ship, if he had only released the pics from space and the vide of the saucers flying around then i think ppl might still believe him, but the fake dinosaur bird flying in mid air is what made me a NON believer! KILLED IT! but inspired a good laugh nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
If we ever happen to find intelligent life living near the Pleiades does not mean that Billy Meier was telling the truth. Potential Intelligent life near the Pieades could have nothing to do with the beings describe by Meier.

That would be like if someday we find intelligent life living in the direction of the Constellation Orion...does that mean that the writers of Star Trek (who had a species called ""the Orions") knew something specific about those real aliens from Orion?

No -- all it means is that the writers of Star Trek picked a constellation that people have heard of to be the home of fictional aliens. It would only be a coincidence if real Orions existed, just like it would be a coincidence if intelligent ETs lived near the Pleiades.

[edit on 10/16/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GnabeCA

Hello.

I generally only look at the boards every other month or so, but I just wanted to reply to your posting. What Michael Horn says about me retracting any statements concerning Billy Meier is a lie. I have never retracted any statements that I have made and I see no reason to ever do so.

You can read my research at this link: www.iigwest.org...

Has this research taken me longer to complete than I originally thought it would? Yes, but that is not due to any of the research into Meier's claims being difficult to refute. It is just that I do not have as much time to spend researching the case as I once did.

There are still a few aspects to the case that I want to finish researching and post my findings. The one that I really want to deal with is the 8mm films. The films have never been transferred to video properly and there have been numerous errors made in the examination of them due to the incorrect transfer. I have told Michael Horn that I would be willing to pay for properly conducted High-Definition transfers of the films to be made. So far he has been unable, or unwilling, to provide the original 8mm films for a proper transfer to video. If he was honestly interested in examining, rather than simply promoting, the case then there would be no reason for him to refuse to allow someone else to pay for the creation of a High-Definition video of the original films which he would then be able to use for whatever purpose he wanted.

Thank you.

Derek Bartholomaus
Independent Investigations Group

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Billy Meier is one of the biggest hoaxer ever seriously I think some photos are cool but just
at him

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well there were groups of UFO watchers that surly talked about
Pleiadians and said they knew quite all lot even if only they saw was
the UFO go by in the sky on a regular bases.
Of course what deodorant stick the UFO crew of Pleiadians used
was too much info for most to take.
In essence it seems the group was around to discourage the
UFO awareness at certain locations.
So if you meet a Pleiadian adventurer back off but be sure the
UFO is guarded by their nonsense.

top topics

join