It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Agriculture Debt not sustainable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

New Zealand Agriculture Debt not sustainable

www.agprodecon.org

Concluding analysis on NZ Agricultural Debt, June 2009
Thu, 06/11/2009 - 05:04 — Editor
Concluding analysis on NZ Agricultural Debt, June 2009

This month’s analysis should complete a picture of debt in NZ agriculture. The picture has been painted, the data is solid, and both are out in the open. Some institutions are still in denial, but that is only a matter of time.

We would like to move on and in future concentrate more on:

a) Looking at the issue of profitability i.e. presuming debt is no longer an issue and
b) The culture underlying both agriculture’s excessive debt a
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.agprodecon.org

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am about to post another article on this year's corn forecast in the U.S.

The news is not good.

There appears to be a falling off in ag worl-wide. The more I search the more I find that there is a connection between money supplies, real estate/land values, gov. controls on crops, etc.

It appears that all the manipulation going on aims at creating a shortage of: money
food
commodities (pick one)
health care
liberty

In other words, TPTB seriously think there are too many of us 'useless eaters' and have created or set up the chess pieces for a very fast game - so fast that we have barely time to react to each move.

It appears to be world-wide and directed toward hurting producers first, depressing markets, losing jobs, and then whipsawing into hyper-inflation.

I believe we can expect the following events in the next days/months:
continued attacks by governments on liberties
terrorist/acts of war
famine
disaease involving human/animal transfer

www.agprodecon.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Id be cautious in using New Zealand agricultural issues as an example of government tampering since unlike Europe and the US we have no government subsidies for farmers such as within your Corn farming sector.

Our problem (to me anyway) is that over the past year or two a good deal of farmers changed over to Dairy farming due to the high returns and used bank loans to fund the conversions. So in many ways the problem with the debt in the dairy sector in New Zealand is due to farmers' greed in chasing the big money. Doesnt help either that the New Zealand dollar is beginning to gain on the US once more like it did 4 years ago, and our farmers' have been complaining about it... being a consumer im the reverse on that issue.

I dont dispute fiddling is going on but your first example is a little far reaching. Although I do agree that world wide there is a concerted effort to manipulate.

new topics

join