It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Call for Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well, after this latest round of atrocities, stemming from the bush administration, who says that he will be put back in office (not like he was elected). You have the Iraqi tortures, the mass killings of thousands of Iraqis, world hatred, the economy in the pits, the "jobless recovery, terrorism as bad as ever, jobs going overseas em masse. Who thinks he's gonna be back in office come November?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Colonel buddy....

You've been quite active today. So, explain to me exactly how he was not elected. I want you to show me proof of the fraud please.

Then, explain to me why the Goremiester picked florida of all states to have the election recounted when there were at least two others that were just as close (that didn't have the brother of the President to be in office).

Tell me what you would say if he does get elected again. How would it have been accomplished. I mean...we all know that everyone must think just like you because you are clearly so smart and objective.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Colonel buddy....

You've been quite active today. So, explain to me exactly how he was not elected. I want you to show me proof of the fraud please.

Then, explain to me why the Goremiester picked florida of all states to have the election recounted when there were at least two others that were just as close (that didn't have the brother of the President to be in office).

Tell me what you would say if he does get elected again. How would it have been accomplished. I mean...we all know that everyone must think just like you because you are clearly so smart and objective.

From Greg Palast:

The Observer discovered that Harris's office had ordered the elimination of 8,000 Florida voters on the grounds that they had committed felonies in other states. None had. Harris bought the bum list from a company called ChoicePoint, a firm whose Atlanta executive suite and boardroom are filled with Republican funders. ChoicePoint, we have learned, picked up the list of faux felons from state officials in - ahem - Texas. In fact, it was a roster of people who, like their Governor, George W, had committed nothing more than misdemeanours.

For Harris, Florida Governor Jeb Bush and his brother, the Texas blacklist was a mistake made in Heaven. Most of those targeted to have their names 'scrubbed' from the voter roles were African-Americans, Hispanics and poor white folk, likely voters for Vice-President Gore. We don't know how many voters lost their citizenship rights before the error was discovered by a few sceptical county officials, before ChoicePoint, which has gamely 'fessed-up to the Texas-sized error, produced a new list of 58,000 felons. In May, Harris sent on the new, improved scrub sheets to the county election boards. Maybe it's my bad attitude, but I thought it worthwhile to check out the new list. Sleuthing around county offices with a team of researchers from internet newspaper Salon.com, we discovered that the 'correct' list wasn't so correct.
gregpalast.com...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If I recall correctly, those other states didn't matter in the electoral count. Whoever won Florida won the election.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I care about the present and the present sucks. This administration is full of, well just full of it. They can't even tell a good lie. Get this bunch out of office.

Bin Laden is sitting on a mountaintop somewhere having accomplished his mission. We were so nice we even went over there to help him kill Americans.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
In his mind, his mission will not be accomplished until America is destroyed.

How would you go after him? Tell us all, please.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well the American torture act was a tough pill to swallow for the bush followers. But since the decapitation they use it as a scapegoat in my experience.

join