It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This thread is asking if you are "right-wing fringe" or "left-wing fringe".

This meaning, are you leaning so far to the right that left-wing antics are what can get you pushed into an action which will get you put onto a list somewhere with red flags next to your name...

or

Are you leaning so far to the left that right-wing antics will get you pushed into action which will get you put onto a list somewhere with red flags next to your name...

The meaning behind all of this is not for people to start labeling each other here within the thread as "right-wing" or "left-wing" and to start into nonsensical diatribe about who is right or wrong, but instead that maybe, possibly, you might have been manipulated into an action because of your beliefs through your political ideology.

Are you so far one way or another, that your convictions themselves, will get you convicted through action of reaction that you literally pigeonhole yourself into a corner that you are easily driven by a group of extremists, who want you commit a heinous action, because they think they know you so well that they can drive you?

Think about it for a moment if you will, that possibly Lee Harvey Oswald was in fact driven to what he supposedly and allegedly did with the assassination of J.F.K.

Or was possibly Timothy McVeigh pushed into an action because of his political leanings, that he was reacting in opposition to how he normally would have acted, and fell slap dab into the middle of a trap.

If anyone has seen the movie Executive Action or Arlington Road where the main character is in fact alluded to have been driven by a group to commit heinous actions, then the whole entirety of those behind the scenes was covered up, and the "lone nutcase" theory was hung out for the public to gobble up, you know where I am coming from and what to consider here within this thread.

Is there a group, or many groups out there, that will watch you, move into your neighborhood, or even apartment complex, and then begin to attempt to influence you into an action?

This is a simple set of questions within this thread that may one day save your life.

The premise here is of course, are you so enamored with your political views that you may be blind to the fact that your political ideology fits into the perfect cookie cutter pattern where a group of miscreants and malefactors were in fact enabled into causing an incident as large as the Oklahoma City Bombing, the Columbine Shootings, or even September 11th.

Are you "so far out there" that you might seem the perfect target for these groups to in fact "target" you as a patsy, to fall into their preconceived notions of causing chaos, mayhem, and mischief?

Are you someone who fits the "fringe element" profile of the "lone nutcase" because you self-isolate into seclusion because you believe in the conspiracy, yet have shared your beliefs unassumingly with exactly the wrong people, who have spread word to their co-conspirators in order to push you into an action which will lead you to do something so stupid, so ignorant, and so heinous as to give the Shadow Government a reason to tighten and restructure laws which will affect the entire nation as a whole, giving the secret agenda to those Secret Societies who want total control?

Beware of people who know far too many things about you when you do not share things in public settings, as they may in fact be someone who is trying to provoke you into an action.

Are you being framed for a future murder, assassination, or will you become the victim of blackmail instead because you are someone seeking a political office?

Is your political ideology strong enough to give off a musk to these men and women?

Is it stronger than they are and can stand up to their nonsense and crush and defeat them, instead?

Are you really the squirrel chasing the nut?

Or, are you in fact the "nut" being chased by the squirrels?

Remember the "pledge of allegiance" from grade school, Junior High, and High School?

Some people take that so literally, that to speak out, to them is in fact dissent, treason, and or sedition.

Is this what drives these potential groups to sabotage someone's way of life?

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Stop The Stalkers

Read about my fight against stalkers here, since I was six years old.

Left-Wing, Right-Wing, This Turkey, Knows How To Soar Like An Eagle

Become a member of the Bully Pulpit, so you can debate me politically, if you do not choose membership in the Bully Pulpit, you can only read, and not post replies.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

This thread is asking if you are "right-wing fringe" or "left-wing fringe".

I am an extreme centrist. I dislike most all politics and hold that the vast majority of politicians from either side are crooks.

From there, I like this quote:

"The middle of the road is all of the usable surface. The extremes, right and left, are in the gutters." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Neither one.

I am the substantial stuff found in the middle.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

If that's the case I can't really see the road.

I've had one single constant in my life that has been the foundation for my "politics." I want to be left the hell alone. Whoever, whatever gets me closer to that I will support.

Needless to say I havent had much to support in my 30 years on this Earth though I've an awful lot to be against.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It's my firm belief a personal "alliance" toward one political ideological system is the root cause of the divisive, petty, and dirty politics that has plagued this and many nations for years... and is escalating beyond imagination.

The problems of a society require logical solutions that result in a net-benefit for the culture and people. Adhering to the dogmatic doctrine of one narrow set of political beliefs severely limits the type of solutions that may be considered... and only results in ideological in-fighting instead of the right solution for the problem.

I believe all political ideologies are wrong.

The only "correct" stance is a logical and open mind that can strategize the ideal solution, regardless of how it allies with political dogma.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

This is probably a very worthwhile topic for discussion.

My own personal thoughts on this go something like this -
    If I was in possession of absolutely overwhelming force of arms and my ultimate objective was total domination and control, I would see it as very much to my own advantage to instigate or provoke direct physical conflict between myself and my resistance.

This would be the quickest and most direct strategy for destroying that resistance.

This is really the reason people should look very seriously into what Ghandi proved to the entire world non-violent resistance can accomplish.

For instance, all this NWO crap, at least here in America would be completely over -- finished -- in 30-days if everybody just stopped going to work, driving their delivery trucks, piloting their airliners, etc ...

No other possible action would demand ( collectively ) more courage that !!

Think about it.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The Buddha said: Be moderate...even about Moderation.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm just about everybody else in here, centrist, I don't subscribe to a political ideology, but I have views that could fit on either side.

No one "side" has all the answers, but for the most part I'm fiscally conservative, because it always works, and socially liberal, because it always works.

I stick to what works.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I won't flatter myself by claiming to be above, or beyond, or gifted enough to be invulnerable to manipulation.

But my goal is to learn how to operate in society without being played like an instrument.

Thus I fear that both the left and the right, the liberal and the conservative, the fascist and the anarchist can act in such a manner as to cause me to 'react'. The important thing to me is to ensure that my reaction will not serve against my own position; whatever that may be....

BTW - not to digress - but:

Think about it for a moment if you, that possibly Lee Harvey Oswald was in fact driven to what he supposedly and allegedly did with the assassination of J.F.K.

Or was possibly Timothy McVeigh pushed into an action because of his political leanings, that he was reacting in opposition to how he normally would have acted, and fell slap dab into the middle of a trap.

Presumes a huge amount of naivete on the part of the two alleged culprits. Maybe they were and maybe they weren't 'set up.' For me the jury has not yet seen all the evidence thus cannot provide a final verdict. I am nothing if not skeptical of those who demand and need a 'classification' under which to operate.

My own little world includes various maxims, like "Royalty means never having to say "I'm inbred", and "Being American means no one gets to TELL me what I am." Somewhere in there is a corollary which protects me from the left-right shadow play.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain

For instance, all this NWO crap, at least here in America would be completely over -- finished -- in 30-days if everybody just stopped going to work, driving their delivery trucks, piloting their airliners, etc ...

No other possible action would demand ( collectively ) more courage that !!

Think about it.

I wholeheartedly agree. I do not even think it would take all of us, just enough in certain sectors to shut things down in a substantial way that would spread like wildfire once people realized that THIS is the only way to be heard and have our anger felt in a way that is non-violent.

This could force them to show their hand and true intentions by fault of their actions, as the velvet glove would be removed to show the iron fist.

I like the way you think, sir.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I can wholeheartedly agree with that.

I have been "right-wing" to the "extreme" in that I was a conservative "Christian".

This was when I was a child and teenager.

I have been "left-wing" to the "extreme" in that I interpreted things loosely.

That was from my mid-twenties on up until I hit thirty.

I am now, as of this post, thirty-six, and I am neither of those, but both simultaneously.

I am dead straight down the center, and see problems with both political parties.

I registered as an Independent, in order to vote, and in political terms I would be bi-partisan.

Great answer by the way. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

Neither one.

I am the substantial stuff found in the middle.

Well, this makes you a good natured and rounded out individual.

You would not be the target they seek.

Good to hear that you want to know the truth and not be blind-sided by the conspirators.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

MIAC Identified Terrorist

I have to ask, is there a story behind that which you posted on your avatar?

Hang in there and believe in your strength.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
It's my firm belief a personal "alliance" toward one political ideological system is the root cause of the divisive, petty, and dirty politics that has plagued this and many nations for years... and is escalating beyond imagination.

I could not agree more with you, Bill.

How do we as a society break the pattern of "them and they" though?

Democrat vs Republican?

Government vs Citizens?

Shadow Government vs Patsy?

The problems of a society require logical solutions that result in a net-benefit for the culture and people. Adhering to the dogmatic doctrine of one narrow set of political beliefs severely limits the type of solutions that may be considered... and only results in ideological in-fighting instead of the right solution for the problem.

I agree with everything you just said there, it creates in fact a "us verses them" mentality.

I believe all political ideologies are wrong.

So, you are of the mind to have no political ideology whatsoever?

The only "correct" stance is a logical and open mind that can strategize the ideal solution, regardless of how it allies with political dogma.

I can agree with that, keeping an open mind, like shifting with the wind keeps you out of trouble.

You can change tact, or tactics as necessary, and survive the unsurvivable.

Thanks for stopping in Bill.

Loved your thread here by the way :

"Damn The Country, Obama Must Fail"

Keep on keeping on.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Thanks for posting and the thoughts on the topic at hand.

I cannot agree more with this, especially about the "New World Order" comment.

I spent decades chasing after the fictious "ghost" of the "New World Order" and figured out in the end, that it was just a set of keywords, made up, pre-fabricated, just to make people waste their time in watching for the "boogey-man".

Aliens, the Boogeyman, and Creatures That Go Bump In the Night

Which is why I create threads like the one above.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Skyfloating, your signature says it all man.

To know yourself, be yourself. To be yourself, stop imagining yourself to be this or that. Just be. Let your true nature emerge. Don't disturb your mind with seeking. - S.N.Maharaj

My family motto, from my crest and coat of arms is "NOSCE TE IPSUM", which is in fact the ultimate truth, Know Thyself.

I know myself, and know the difference between "acting out" and "moderating" my activities.

Thanks for posting.

reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Great post.

Keep them coming on the topic, if you will, please.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
So, you are of the mind to have no political ideology whatsoever?

Correct.

It's a poison that narrows the mind and limits options.

For example... and this is an extreme example... while in the car today I happened to bounce over to see what Rush was saying. A caller had called-in and asked the simple question, "You talk a lot about what you think is wrong with the health care reform bill, but do you think there is anything that is right... something you feel can be salvaged?"

Rush's answer: "No."

The diametrically opposed dogma trained him, and others like him, to have a knee-jerk rejection to everything proposed by the opposition.

Pure poison.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I won't flatter myself by claiming to be above, or beyond, or gifted enough to be invulnerable to manipulation.

But my goal is to learn how to operate in society without being played like an instrument.

Amen to that, brother.

Thus I fear that both the left and the right, the liberal and the conservative, the fascist and the anarchist can act in such a manner as to cause me to 'react'. The important thing to me is to ensure that my reaction will not serve against my own position; whatever that may be....

I love this part of your post. I know how you feel, I am someone who does not "react" without thoughts first.

Some have said I am a "Walking Wikipedia".

I Am Not An Anarchist, Nor A Traitor To My Country...

BTW - not to digress - but:

Think about it for a moment if you, that possibly Lee Harvey Oswald was in fact driven to what he supposedly and allegedly did with the assassination of J.F.K.

Presumes a huge amount of naivete on the part of the two alleged culprits. Maybe they were and maybe they weren't 'set up.' For me the jury has not yet seen all the evidence thus cannot provide a final verdict. I am nothing if not skeptical of those who demand and need a 'classification' under which to operate.

My own little world includes various maxims, like "Royalty means never having to say "I'm inbred", and "Being American means no one gets to TELL me what I am." Somewhere in there is a corollary which protects me from the left-right shadow play.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by Maxmars]

I love it, and I love your answer.

They could have been "set up" but were they that naive, or were they susceptible to outside influences?

Interesting theory in and of itself. Great reply.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Bill, this is exactly what I was asking about. Great reply.

So, in essence, you pointed out the exact metaphor I was speaking on.

Rush Limbaugh, so ingrained in "his parties stance" or perhaps "his ideology" trapped him into not seeing that there may be some parts of this bill that are "good", instead of opening his mind to the possibility, he closed down and shut out any real discourse with that caller.

I do not listen to Rush, nor any other "call-in" show, or "Talk Show" because I see them as reactionary like you pointed out, but sometimes I spin to their channel just to see what is being said, so in fact I am open-minded enough to give them a second chance.

I am not now, one way or another, claiming I support or stand against the Health Bill, Bill.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daeoeste

I love the way you stated that.

Yes, often the iron fist is covered in a velvet glove, which is how you get your Adolph Hitler's.

Mussolini comes to mind as well.

Quote by : SpartanKingLeonidas in a phone conversation

Beware the promises of politicians, for they spill the carefully crafted lies of those seeking more power than they should hold, in order to get into power, and strangle you whilst you sleep.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join