It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we ignore the Govt.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This has been something that has racked my brain for some time now. After seeing what it is that the govt. has planned for us "dissenters" and "terrorists" many of which not only are veterans, but also work in the medical sector. I can't help but wonder, can it not be possible to simply IGNORE any such order that our govt. says, if it be considered unconstitutional? If Obama comes knocking on hospital doors demanding that his bill/law be enforced, can doctors and insurers simply say "Sorry, but we will not follow your orders"?

Yes, I'm sure that there will be the argument that these actions are considered "illegal" but what are they going to do? if all of a sudden hundreds of thousands, or even millions of americans started saying "sorry, but you're no longer relevant anymore, and therefore, I will not obey you, as you simply wish to only do me harm" What are they going to do? Start arresting all of those millions of people? And what? incite a civil war in the process? On that note, to all the liberal lap dogs that jump as soon as Obama says anything. Just because Obama says so, or makes something "legal" or "illegal" doesn't make it RIGHT!

Another point I wanted to make about the recent articles regarding the mandatory swine flu vaccine. Yes, Obama can try and mandate it, but does the govt. really expect to be successful in such a heinous endeavor? Do they really expect everyone to follow through? Yes, I know that with our advanced technology, they can keep better track of who has taken their poison... er.... vaccine, but I'm sure that many of us here can easily find ways to slip through the cracks, even to the point of even bribing your physician to fudge your records and say "yea he took the vaccine" but not specify WHICH vaccine you took.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I pretty much ignore the government already.

It's been working great for me.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by djzombie

Hahaha, same here
works wonders!

new topics

join