It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd sound and vibration while meditating.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I was lying on my bed meditating, focusing on alien contact, not going to be embarrassed to say that, but i was alerted with a weird vibration and sound, the vibration was on my lower body, and the sound wasen't something in my room, it was a totally artificial laser springing sort of sound, and it faded, it lasted around 4 seconds in total.

anybody help me out? BTW, it felt as if i blacked out the second before it happend, literally. it wasn't a dream, it was definitely something.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well according to everything I have recently read about astral projection, it sounds like you were trying to leave your body!

All of the articles indicate some sort of vibration or humming right before your astral body leaves your physical body. I haven't done it myself, yet, so I can't confirm.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yes indeed, this is one of the steps in astral projection.
Get some reading about Oobe and all wil be clear.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Solidus Green eye]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Take whatever meaning from this that you want:

I was laying in bed today around 3:30/4pm EST and I was in that not quite asleep, not quite awake mode and I was jolted awake by a very electrical sound -- like a whipping or being pulled tought sound.

I thought that the power must have been knocked out and my computer just took a terrible shot to it's sound system but it was perfectly clear out and my computer was just fine and normal.

I shrug it off as something in my head during that hazy before sleep time. But it sounded so similar, minus the meditating (I do meditate, but wasn't at this time), that I figured I should share it with you.

edit to add: And when I say jolted awake I mean, I was convinced that something just blew in my room. Convinced.

[edit on 8/11/0909 by spines]

[edit on 8/11/0909 by spines]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I've had an experience before whilst I was sleeping where I was talking to someone, and they told me that they had to take my energy, in order to help me out of my body. So, I gave it to them, then I felt a massive "whooshing" sound, and heard a very loud buzzing noise.. lol, It felt like I was being compacted, it terrified me, and I woke up thinking "what the hell was that!?"

Still, if that was what an Oobe feels like, I didn't enjoy it one bit
Maybe when I grow some balls, I'll try again

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
i just tried it again, something was talking to me. couldn't understand the first bit, but i understood they were greeting me with "hi" in a whisper. now it feels like something is right next to me. any thoughts on this? i was sort of not convinced, then my pen moved. that was weird. not sure if that was just coincidence or what.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I get the vibrational state often. Sometimes it is so intense it feels like a small earthquake or a soft electrocution. Sometimes I feel like I'm rocking sideways like in a hammock. This happens when you are raising your level of consciousness. I believe this is likely a prerequisite for what you are trying to do with communication.

Personally I never hear communications when I receive them. I get the full idea all at once. I guess telepathically, don't know another way to describe it. There are others who actually HEAR things though. It's called clairaudience.

The trick is, not everyone is like that. You have to find your own skill set and use that. Maybe you will hear it or see it or feel it. Try to be open to all forms. Don't expect anything to be a certain way.

top topics

join