It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Interpretation: Has anyone had...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Dream Interpretation: Has Anyone Had This Dream Before?

Around two years ago, I had one of those 'real' dreams. Every thing you smell, hear, feel (emotionally), and touch felt absolutely real. After I woke up from the dream, it was stuck in memory like it actually happened. Throughout the years that followed, I sometimes have flashbacks. All the details have solidified themselves into memory. Its odd. I had this type before, but the content this dream was very awkward. It was a three day dream that lasted for five hours.

Well, after I found these forums, I thought it would be neat to share some of its details. Maybe someone else may have had a similar dream, and we can work on trying to define what it means. Here goes...

---------------------------

A futuristic living environment where old meets new. People lived in connected modules (apartments), which outline and extend throughout the city streets. They are approximately two to three stories high, and their access point is through a single front door. One the right of the door is a window with blinds. Attached to each level is a staircase and balcony. On the ground level (the streetish level), there are food and medicine carts where merchants do business. Even though I only saw one lonely merchant, I can sense that others existed. When you walk on the street, you can sense people's willingness to help each other. The streets were made of redish brown metal/sand, which illuminated into gold by the afternoon sun. At one end of the street, the road turns into ancient concrete blocks. As you walk down the road, the modules are replaced with ancient Egyptian, Roman, Greek, and other monuments from diverse civilizations. Each piece is carrying a similar and comprehensive theme.

At one point in the dream, people start to run from this location. Everyone seems to be yelling and asking for help. Instead of following the rest of them, I walk further down the block road. Upon clearing all of the other monuments, I saw something that sent chills up my spin. (I will keep this portion private, for I think it was a personal revelation). After a few moments of seeing this 'thing', my body filled up with an intense charge, and some type of energy was released. The dream ends with a bright light.

---------------------------

If you can fill in the portion and elements I left out, I will know that you shared the same dream. Maybe someone else may have had a similar experience.

I left out a mess of other details, for it would take up about nine posts.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Pathos]

new topics

join