It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Venusian or other ET?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I would like to get a general consensus of how many ATSers believe that they are an ET spirit in a human incarnation. Also, why do you believe this is so? Do you have any evidence or do you just feel that way?

Personally, I'm not going to jump to conclusions, but I have had many interesting experiences and a few conditions that cause me to think I may be from somewhere else. For one I see colors when I close my eyes. My optometrist told me it's probably because I have too many rods or cones, but that would explain how I can "will" shapes and lines to form in the colorful mass. I've also been told by a few psychics and aura readers that I have a huge energy field, unlike normal humans. I've also tended to attract paranormal activity my whole life. Every girlfriend I've lived with has noticed this, and it's even driven some away. I think the strangest thing about myself is that, according to my mom and older sister, when I was around 5 years old, for a period of about 6 months I would wake up every morning and tell my mom all about this place that "these strange people would come into my bedroom and take me to" at night. I'm told that I would describe in great detail a fantastic world named "Tigerlily" and the life forms that inhabited this place. The strange part is I cant seem to remember anything about that period of my life. I can remember things before and after, but it's only a blank where this should be. And now to top it off, I had a dream recently that I was sitting on top of a round building in a chair submerged in water, like a hot tub, with my 2 1/2 year old son in my lap stargazing, when he points to Venus and says "I'm from Venus" as clear as day, and I wake up.

So thats my story, whats yours?

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
There is already a rather large pre-established thread dedicated to this very topic. May I suggest participating in Spooky Fox Mulder's thread instead. Another one of these would be totally pointless!

Many Of You Are Actually Aliens

This is also a topic for Skunkworks or The Gray Area forums... Not Aliens & UFO's due to the dubious nature of the topic.

IRM

[edit on 10/8/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
id rather be an eskimo

join