It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence challenges claim over Obama's birth address

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Posted: August 09, 2009
7:40 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Documents uncovered by WND strongly suggest Barack Obama Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham, President Obama's parents, did not live at 6085 Kalanianaole Highway in Hawaii – even though birth announcements in local newspapers listed that address.

Both newspapers, the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin, carried the announcement about the Aug. 4, 1961, birth. Both included the 6085 Kalanianaole Highway address.

But WND has confirmed that the house at that street number was owned and occupied in 1961 by another longtime resident Hawaiian couple. Moreover, throughout the time he was in Hawaii, Barack Obama Sr. maintained his own separate apartment at 625 11th Ave. in Kaimuki, within walking distance of the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where he was enrolled for studies in the fall term 1959.

'Birth home' at 6085 Kalanianaole Highway on Oahu

The records from a Honolulu title search, obtained by WND, document 6085 Kalanianaole Highway was purchased in 1958 by Orland Scott Lefforge, a University of Hawaii professor, and his wife/companion Thelma Young, who lived at the property and remained owners into the 1970s.

With Lefforge and Young occupying the main residence at 6085 Kalanianaole Highway in 1961, the only possibility would have been for Barack Obama Sr. to occupy with his wife Ann Dunham Obama and their infant son the small cottage behind the house, a suggestion discussed earlier by the Honolulu Advertiser.

www.wnd.com...

This may very well be the key that unlocks the box.

Read the article and decide for yourself. More questions about Obama's past.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'm glad someone posted this! It is certainly odd that the obamas did not live at the address listed in those newspapers. And college records show that stanley started school in seattle two weeks after her baby's birth so never lived with barack sr.after the birth. something very strange about this story. why was the announcement sent to two newspaper using a false address? I had read previously that people who lived in the area don't remember the family or a half white/half black baby in the neighborhood, which they certainly would have. it would have been subject of enthusiastic gossip.

what scenario would explain all this? lots of people have suggested different father. i have also thought about different parents completely that stanly adopted but who was then supported and educated by the natural parents. not a very satisfactory explanation either.

has anybody ever located a marriage certificate for stanley and barack sr? though I don't see how it would have been valid since he was still married to a wife in kenya though he probably didn't tell stanley that.

join