It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questin Regarding Military, Union Thugs and FEMA Camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
In light of events during the past few days I have begun to wonder why the current administration is bringing in union thugs and others to harass and beat people up who are trying to voice their opinions and have their questions answered. What is the difference in this and calling for Martial Law and bringing in the military.

We know the White House is basically being run by a bunch of Chicago mobsters and csars and that Obama's approval ratings and congressional ratings are beginning to fall and more and more people are beginning to oppose being treated the way they are in regards to losing first amendment rights to free speech and the right to ask questions and stand up for what they believe in.

Is there a question that the military does not want to be involved in this at this point. Is there a chance that most members of the military are questioning the administration and the way they are doing things? Or does the administration think they can just fill the American citizens with so much fear they will stand down and follow along that they can use thugs and community organizers to keep people in line without the use of the military?

Would the military really be all that into herding the American citizens into camps? Their job is to protect the American citizens and our freedoms, or could that be why Obama is wanting to come up with, oh words escape me now, but whatever it was he was calling the alternative to the military enforcing laws because he feels the military might oppose what he wants? If so, can the military not follow orders of the commander in chief (yeah, debatable, but that's not the point). Legally can the military refuse to round 'em up if told to do so because it's wrong? Can any branch of the military say "no, we aren't"?

Or could it be possible that the administration may see the military as an "enemy" therefore wanting to come up with his other option of law enforcers, brown shirts, or whatever is was (someone please help me out with this was called!)

[edit on 8/8/09 by opal13]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Good questions and I personally dont have the answers.

My opinion however is that the military will do the right thing for the citizens and refuse any orders to the contrary.

I hope so anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
"Or could it be possible that the administration may see the military as an "enemy" therefore wanting to come up with his other option of law enforcers, brown shirts, or whatever is was"

I certainly think that is a very real possibility.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread but I think it bares repeating so I will post it here

Islamberg was in the news last year. It was established in 1980 by Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, a Pakistani cleric. When released from the federal prison, former convicts receive not only the customary $10 and a suit of clothes but also a one-way ticket to Islamberg. What took place at Islamberg ?

The answers came from Sheikh Gilani in his recruitment videos: “We give [students] specialized training in guerilla warfare. We are at present establishing training camps. You can easily reach us at Open Quranic offices in upstate New York or in Canada or in South Carolina or in Pakistan.” Similarly, in a handbook, published by the university, Gilani writes that the foremost duty of all students is to wage war against “the oppressors of Muslims.” The students are expected to sign an oath that reads: “I shall always hear and obey, and whenever given the command, I shall readily fight for Allah’s sake.”

So what is happening to Islamberg now?

Islamberg resembles a ghost town..What has happened to this once bustling complex of radical Islamists?

Islamberg contains massive underground bunkers that are interconnected by a network of tunnels. A building contractor, who resides in Sherman, Pennsylvania - - approximately 15 miles from Islamberg, says that he helped to install the bunkers and that the paramilitary training that formerly took place at the firing range and the obstacle courses place now takes place at these subterranean locations. ...

The community is engaged in a public relations campaign designed to present Islamberg and other Jamaat ul-Fuqra compounds as peaceful settlements that pose no threat to national security. In keeping with this campaign, Islamberg now proclaims itself to be the “International Headquarters” of the newly created “United Muslim – Christian Forum.”

The most ominous part of the story is this:

Our sources have reported similar disappearances of young Muslim males from compounds and Islamic Centers across the United States and Canada.

There are now paramilitary trained, heavily armed blacks with a fanatical bent somewhere. And despite all protest to the contrary Obama IS Muslim. If Obama had left the faith he would have changed his name as my grandfather did. The name is very significant to Muslims. That is why converted Muslims abandon their Christian names and take Muslim names.

And then there are the government ties:

EXTREMISM AND THE ISLAMIC SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA (ISNA) Since the September 11, 2001 attacks, the US has been increasingly concerned about its relations with Muslim communities. Domestically, it has reached out to various Islamic organizations in an effort to engage the Muslim-American population in the “war on terrorism” and the fight against Islamic radicals. One partner of the US State Department in this area has been the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), a self-described “umbrella” organization for Muslims in North America. ISNA has been involved in various State Department efforts to reach out to the Islamic world, such as a 2005 conference in Belgium that was intended to help create an international network of Islamic moderates. An important factor in ISNA’s special relationship with the US government is its designation and reputation as a “moderate” group. However, there is a substantial body of evidence that leads to the opposite conclusion. This is troubling from the standpoint of US policy, because if a major partner in the State Department’s relations with Muslim communities is associated with Islamic fundamentalism and radicalism, it would undermine and discredit the anti-extremism efforts of the US government.

ISNA is, in fact, an organization seriously tainted by extremism. www.strategycenter.net...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Our sources have reported similar disappearances of young Muslim males from compounds and Islamic Centers across the United States and Canada.

So, these dissapearing young Muslim males are probably still running around here instead of seeminly gone to Somalia, or gone for further training to return?

And why would they send recently released and paroled Muslims to a camp like that? If that started years ago, that is scary in itself. Foresight?

Yikes. I had not seen that post before. Definitly more to think about. Perhaps the fear the the military might not want a part in turning on their own?

And yes, I have always wondered why he kept the Muslim name.

Thank you.

[edit on 8/8/09 by opal13]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Civilian National Security Force

That was what I was trying to think of. Is he wanting to implement this as opposed to using the military?

top topics

join