It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dean is a fraud

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley
It would be a nice idea if you learned to spell before having a go
at someone eh?
As for Bob Dean being a "loser" you couldn`t be further from
the truth,unlike many others I could name Dean has never
changed his story one iota,and having met the man on a few
occasions I can tell you that he is one of the most sincere
people I`ve ever met,and not once did I get the feeling he
was BS anyone.
Opinions are like bumholes,everyone has them,but to call him
a loser???? PATHETIC!

Thank you for helping me with my english. It's not my first language, but I do try. Here, let me return the favour. It might be useful for you to know that, after each and every comma there should be a single space.

On to Dean. The best con artist's are always very charismatic and seem sincere. Dean may have seen some secret documents back in the day (who knows), but like it's been pointed out already, he would like us to believe he's a secret agent who has personally had a hand in every major modern conspiracy.

Also, he retired from the military in 1976, but claimed in a project camelot interview that the navy seals found Noahs ark some 5 years ago. So, US special forces have found Noahs ark, but the only source for this information is a Command Sergeant Major who retired over 30 years ago?! Plus, do I have to remind you that he is one of those peddling the planet nibiru nonsense? Again, with no evidence what-so-ever to back it up - just the word of the "elder statesman of the UFO community". An elder statesman of the UFO community.. lol, what a load of crap! Oh, how I would love to hear Gene Steinberg and David Biedny from the paracast-show rip this guy to shreds. But Gene and David dont loft soft balls like ufology's first lady of crazy, so Dean would never go there.

I have been following the scene for a looong time and Bob Dean just doesnt pass the smell test. He is either 1) a complete fraud or 2) he saw a little bit of something and got the "ufo disease" big time after entering the lecture circuit. In any case, he is a loser.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hey all,

Not sure Dean's a fraud. Don't we all, at times, stretch things a bit further sometimes than facts can go?
But no, I'm not thinking Mr Dean's a fraud on this most controversial subject.

Decoy

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
Not sure Dean's a fraud. Don't we all, at times, stretch things a bit further sometimes than facts can go?

If he's stretching the truth then he's not telling the truth. If he's not telling the truth, but claims he is telling the truth, then he is a fraud.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Guy is all about speaking in generalizations, that and 15+ years in the military practically makes you a BS artist extraordinaire from having to come up with whatever story constantly, to keep out of trouble

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
We all should know that Bob Dean is not a fraud. I think this is just a 'disturbance' in the peace that's trying to be. Either that, or you just don't fully understand, dude... I hope it's the latter so you can re-watch his other talks.
In Dean's other conferences, he spreads love and hope and tells us all that there's a 'divine spark' inside us all.

There 'are' things out there to be paranoid about and it's very important to remember to be hopefull. Look carefully, watch your back, read between the lines, question things you don't know (big or small) and to look after and love yourself/family/friends. From paranoia comes questions and it's these inquisitive minds that make topics like this possible and we should be thankful for that. Deep down we know all of this, we just need a little prod.

Bob Dean (and others alike, e.g. Clifford Stone, Jordan Maxwell, Jim Marrs, David Icke, David Wilcock etc..) is a true and pure being, listen carefully and take it all in.
I'm not on here to bicker and I never like to involve myself in arguments but I have to defend the people I respect.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
he's an old man now and he is tired and i feel that goodness in him.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Twisted-Inside-Out

I think you are concerned about a statement that you interpreted a certain way. Humanity needs to take personal responsibility for what we have done to this planet and to each other. They are observing us and we should become more aware of how we behave. The implications of this is jarring for some. However, Bob is not an overall negative person. He is telling it like he would for a former military major. Perhaps, you have not been exposed to that culture. Bob's friends speak highly of him. After seeing some of humanities worst sides including the brutality of war, Bob was merely reminding us that we should be aware. Awareness is not negative. What you do with that awareness determines its function.

Your judgement of him is distracting from the idea that we need to be more open minded and listen to the message and go from there. Respect the messenger and if you do not agree, then just say so, but do not try to judge the person. That is exactly what one would do when they are struggling with the message. I have experienced enough to know that they are real. Do not be afraid to embrace the very big change in reality. Bob and those like him are the mentors and are paving the way for the next generation to step up and show that we are evolved. Please brother, come with us and turn your concern inwards and see that if you reach out then the opportunities will come.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I actually like his message, and feel like him in some ways. The way he wishes humans would wake up, stop being so fickle and learn to appreciate life and stop with all the religion and seperation and everything.

However, when he talks of having met various alien races, going on their ships..sort of loses me. I saw him on Alien Interview, and actually liked him on that, he seemed simple and grounded and moved...."If this is real it saddens me", paraphrased. Years later, hes been on their ships and everything...it just seems like a different person to be honest.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
reply to post by Twisted-Inside-Out

I would say: DO NOT BELIEVE. You have to "know" for sure. If you believe in anything or anyone, you are dominated.
Just my personal view.

Well said

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Dean, Deacon, Greer....and on and on. Everyone that is part of the circus that is the UFO talk circuit and the "Buy this book about disclosure except, I reveal only theories and not a shred of actual verifiable evidence" is a fraud. These are not the real crazies and idiots though.....the ones that take anything they have to say seriously are the real tards.

If an alien civilization successfully reaches us, we will all know it and it will be obvious. It won't be information that is privy only to a select few, as the tin-foil hat crowd would like to believe.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
thisis why serious UFO researcher gone in underground.

the massive amount of myth and tall talles that keep getting wierder and wierder wi each retelling, with more people entering the mix and adding his own fantasy..

this is why People who are serious about UFO phenomena research should go back to basics..

drop these kind of stories that promise disclosure by stating increasingly hilarious facts according to some whistleblower of the day..

go back to field investigation and interviewing witness who are not contaminated by press (look for non famous cases)

and never ever think for one second you will get any answer even with lifetime investigation.. these entities dont want to be exposed until they are ready

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Twisted-Inside-Out

I started watching a lecture of him, and he kept piling on red flags, until I couldn't take it anymore.

A few superficial observations already reveal that something is wrong.

- He wears ALL BLACK (I know it's the current trend, but this video was from way back)
- He wears a silvery glorification of a murder weapon as a prominent necklace
- He keeps taking off his glasses and putting them back on - VERY distracting!
- He uses similar finger-, and hand-symbols as the politicians, when he speaks
- He takes ages to get to the point, and hypes and hypes what he's going to say next a lot,
like an advertiser
- He tells the audience what they can and cannot do, and says at one point: "There's nothing
we can do", which certainly isn't a good message

Apart from the inconsistencies and clear lies, disinformation etc. WITHIN his oddly rhytmic and paced speech (he keeps taking long pauses and speaks slowly and carefully instead of with an inspiring conviction that you'd want to listen to).. these things are already red flags that shouldn't go unnoticed.

(As a sidenote, I think he might be using some kind of NLP or hypnosis techniques to make the audience react the way he wants it to)

People what speak the truth and honestly want to inform the masses, and that are blessed by higher entities/dimensions/channels/whatever, would probably not wear black, as black as a non-color, has the effect of dulling and muffling down everything it encompasses (spiritually speaking), and also it brings the vibration frequency DOWN.

It's something an evil liar or a demon would wear, or otherwise very lowly-vibrating entity, because they are more comfortable with things that do not disturb their cozy low-vibe-environment, than things that might LIVEN UP their energies and actually provoke their chakras to function better.

If your chakras are close, you will love black clothes. If your chakras are somewhat open and you want to keep them that way, you may actually like to wear something more colorful, or even white (white has all colors, black has none of them, to put it simply).

I don't understand why it was OK and cool to wear colorful and white clothes in the eighties, and then suddenly, in the nineties, everyone started wearing the kind of clothes that usually were reserved for funerals only. If someone from the modern times had appeared in the middle of the eighties in their black clothes and walked around, people would have pointed at him/her, and thought he/she is going to a funeral or is just somehow crazy or depressed or one of "those" people ('goths', 'heavy metal listeners', etc. weirdos - though I am not sure the term 'goth' meant the same, ridiculous thing it means now).

So now suddenly, it's not macho or manly or even allowed for heterosexual men to wear pink. In the eighties, you see many movie and TV stars wearing pink, no problem. From Sylvester Stallone to Don Johnson to lots of other heterosexual men. No one laughed and pointed and thought they were gay.

Anyway, I am getting derailed by my own thoughts here - in any case, I don't trust people dressing black, when they talk about 'spiritual' things or anything resembling that stuff. Because of the 'modern trend' to wear black, perhaps many thoughtless people, who don't know any better, wear it just for the habit, and yet know a lot about a certain topic. If someone talks about computer technology, for example, I don't care what kind of clothes they wear, because it's purely intellectual topic, and the intellect seems to work fine even if its user wears black clothes. Though I wonder how much better it would, were the colors coordinated to elevate the chakras a little bit..

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

If an alien civilization successfully reaches us, we will all know it and it will be obvious. It won't be information that is privy only to a select few, as the tin-foil hat crowd would like to believe.

I agree about Greer, but .. this statement seems a little odd.

How do you know? Are you saying if an UFO lands somewhere in Nebraska, and someone is given a cosmic message, we will all somehow just ... "know" it?

Why would that be?

ANYONE who is ready to know, CAN know it, but those who are not ready to know (their psyche being too fragile), have the freedom and luxury of ignorance on the topic.

'They' wouldn't have it any other way, because they wouldn't want to hurt anyone's psyche. Do you know how dangerous it is to force a psyche to know things it's not ready for?

The facts say there is a definite UFO phenomenon that has been happening for decades (and actually, much longer than that, but it wasn't called "UFO phenomenon" back then) on this planet, and anyone who honestly reviews and researches the actual evidence, is going to come to the conclusion that UFOs are real, and they are guided by an Extra-Terrestrial intelligence (among other things).

What do you mean by "reach" anyway? It's not like we are any distance away for people, who have mastered space transportation. What you are saying is exactly the same as if a native American would have said the same thing about the existence of Europeans. Or actually, if an Australian bushman would say that about other continents, when we can easily and quickly fly from one continent to another - just because the bushman can't, and isn't forcefully exposed to reality, doesn't mean that people from other continents aren't visiting Australia every day..

Everyone that has the ability and capability to handle it, can know it. The information is out there, the evidence is out there. It's up to you to find and process it, though - no one can do it for you, and thus, it won' t be "obvious", and it will never be that 'we all know it', unless such a scenario can't be avoided.

There must be a thousand reasons for the visitors to not land on every capital city at once and use megaphones to announce they are here now, and things are going to change around here. Surely you must be able to think at least one.. think from their perspective, please.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Twisted-Inside-Out

What do you ufos and love message conferences have to do with eachother, What Bob deans thinks about his fellow earthy doesn't have anything to do with what he may of been exposed to in his military postings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join