It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have any interesting "quirks" ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I do

I WILL NOT, under any circumstance, walk over a tripple drain (square man hole cover type things) on the path (that's sidewalk to you over the pond) Double drains are my friends, I walk over them and make wishes. But tripple ones are bad luck, I know this is true because I made it up. If I accidentaly walk over a tripple, I have to find a double to counter the bad luck. Many a time have I jumped into a friends path as their walking along, so I don't have to go over a tripple drain.

Also, if I'm walking down a long corridoor, I'll try to get to the other end of it, before the door I walked in through, closes.

Is anyone else a bit of a freak like me?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I won't walk over those doors in the pavement outside pubs - the ones that they open when they want to load the cellars. I am never confident that they are securely closed and will take my weight.

I have a bit of a 'thing' about hand washing. In the house, I am forever washing my hands and get the complete icks if I have to even think about doing dirty work. My housemate was unblocking the bathroom sink the other day and I couldn't even look and actually shuddered when he walked past me before he'd washed his hands.

BUT - see me out playing with my dog in all the mud. I take him out on a 40 - 50 foot lead which drags through everything before I let him off to play. By 'everything' I mean mud, horse droppings and I-hate-to think-what-else. Plus I have to pick up the muddy, spitty stick. No problem to me - I come back filthy every time but as soon as I've got my boots off I wash my hands and get all precious again.

new topics

join