It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) moved very quickly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I tried searching the threads for this but could not find it.

Dunham signed up for assignments just 2 weeks out of delivery room
Posted: August 04, 2009
10:10 pm Eastern

www.wnd.com...

By Jerome R. Corsi

Stanley Ann Dunham, Barack Obama's mother, was registered for college classes in Seattle only 15 days after reportedly delivering her first-born child in Honolulu, according to school records obtained by WND.

How Dunham was able to travel the 2,680 air miles from Honolulu to Seattle only a few days after the birth of her baby is not disclosed in the currently available public record concerning President Obama's birth.

Nor is there anything on the public record to explain how Dunham managed to find an apartment
and relocate with her infant son so she could begin taking university classes within 15 days of the baby's birth.

There is also nothing on the public record to suggest Madelyn Dunham, Ann Dunham's mother, or any other family member preceded or accompanied Dunham to Seattle in August 1961 to help the new mother and infant son find appropriate living arrangements and complete the university's enrollment process prior to beginning classes.

Documentation
for these timeline conclusions come from records recently provided WND by the University of Washington at Seattle.

On July 29, the University of Washington e-mailed WND Dunham's complete grade transcript covering her attendance at the university. The university confirmed Dunham's classes starting in the fall of 1961 were night classes.

The transcript clearly documents that Dunham was enrolled at the University of Washington for two classes that began on Aug. 19, 1961: Anthropology 100, "Introduction to the Study of Man" and Political Science 201, "Modern Government."

President Obama celebrated his 48th birthday today, Aug. 4; on Aug. 19, 1961, Barack Obama Jr. was 15 days old.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The transcript also shows Dunham was enrolled at the University of Washington as a "nonresident citizen," which meant she would not be able to take advantages of the tuition breaks she should have been able to receive if she had continued her studies as a resident student at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.

WND previously reported Dunham took up residence at 516 13th Ave. E. in the Capitol Hill area of Seattle.

Mary Toutonghi, according to an interview published in the Seattle Chat Club blog, claimed to have baby-sat for the future president at Dunham's Seattle apartment in January and February 1962. The Toutongi interview provides no information about Dunham arriving in Seattle to begin classes in the autumn of 1961.

When asked why Dunham left her husband in Hawaii to come to Seattle with her infant son, Toutonghi explained Dunham told her that she and the baby would be going to Kenya when she finished her education, as she had promised her parents
when she was married.

Toutonghi also added Dunham's explanation that her husband had an obligation to his tribe to take another wife that was a full-blooded Kenyan. Toutongi further commented, "I don't think I could have been that brave."

In an interview with WND, Toutonghi said she baby-sat for infant Obama "for two or three months, when he was seven months old," adding "it was in the spring."

Given Obama’s birth Aug. 4, 1961, this would put the dates Toutongi baby-sat infant Obama in February and March 1962.

"My daughter was 18 months old and she just had her 50th birthday this year," Toutonghi recalled. "So, that would make the time around February and March 1962."

"Ann Dunham and the baby moved in while we were there," she remembered. "We managed the house and they had the rooms on the first floor to the right, immediately above the garage. Each of the rooms on that floor comprised a one-bedroom apartment. I can't remember when she moved in, but the baby was seven months old."

"It was kind of weird, but she never told me why she abandoned her husband," she commented. "I don't know if the courses she wanted were here. I couldn't figure out why she was here in Seattle while her husband was in Hawaii."

You can read the rest at the Link proved at the top of the page

[edit on 5-8-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What WND fails to acknowledge is that the 2 courses mentioned are listed on the document (on their site) as Extension or Correspondence courses.

There is no reason that Obama's mother couldn't have taken the class as a correspondence course & remained in Hawaii

Another WND FAIL

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

I fail to see it... I'm not disagreeing with you I just don' see it.

If you can point it out or explain where it is I would be grateful. thanks

Edit....I found em on bottom right....

But what about those listed on the upper left?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79ff528e8265.jpg[/atsimg]

The ones listed on the left clearly say Spring Quarter 1962, that's months later than the birth

[edit on 8/5/09 by redhatty]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
WTF?

We can find those but we can't find Obama's?

pfft

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
More of WND taking things out of context to trick the gullible.
Color me not very surprised.

It's just par for the course.

WND is not a news site, it's a propaganda outlet.

People need to take all these WND stories with a grain of salt - for people who assume anything in the "MSM" is a lie, they sure fall for WND-sourced disinfo pretty easily

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

How Dunham was able to travel the 2,680 air miles from Honolulu to Seattle only a few days after the birth of her baby

oh my. How could any woman endure a six hour flight a few days after normal childbirth? She must be a superhuman.

I am an anti-obama, but this is just ridiculous. My second baby momma took a flight home to China less than a week after giving birth to our child. Women have babies, and then they have to get on with it.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I am an anti-obama, but this is just ridiculous. My second baby momma took a flight home to China less than a week after giving birth to our child. Women have babies, and then they have to get on with it.

I had my son by c section, had much trouble and was in class 2 wks later. I didn't have to fly anywhere but that was plenty of time especially if she preplanned

new topics

top topics

join