It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Programming Seminar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This 24 hour course will focus on recognizing the presence of mind-control within a client. Psychologists, psychiatrists, and therapists working with DID clients and survivors of ritual abuse will learn to understand some of the barriers they are encountering. While some of the obstructions are due to resolvable psychological issues, often the best therapy with the most motivated survivors is not enough. Therapy may not resolve the unconscious personalities perceiving themselves inexorably trapped in programming, or the carefully hidden program structures. This course will also cover information regarding the various types of secretive groups that use programming and indicators to begin to properly diagnose the groups that have installed structures in the unconscious mind. A framework for understanding the body, brain, conscious and unconscious mind interaction will prepare participants to comprehend how mind-control itself works.

When: August 20-23, 2004
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Where: Hilton Los Angeles Airport Hotel
5711 West Century Blvd.
Los Angeles, California 90045

Mr. M

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This is very interesting. Will you be able to attend? If so could you post some main points brought out in this seminar?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
That's timely since there is a re-make of "The Manchurian Candidate" coming out and the book "False Memory" by Dean Koontz is circulating. I wish I could get to that seminar and see what is fact vs. fiction.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Sorry, but no, I will not be able to attend this particular seminar. I found it interesting, though, that they are inviting people to come discuss techniques for "avoiding" brainwashing.

Mr. M

top topics

join