It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Million Dollar Reward To Vaccine Promoters Proving Vaccine Safer Than Aleternative Remedy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
A million dollars...passing them by...because they can not prove that the vaccine is safer than Bionaid and Zeoheal.

2009 Swine Flu H1N1 Phase Six Pandemic Vaccine Proponents Paralyzed By $1Million Reward

A one million dollar reward has been offered to all vaccine and drug promoters challenging them to prove vaccines and drugs are more safe and effective than Bionaid™ and Zeoheal™.

Hale is agitated by the continual peer pressure being exerted by the biased mainstream media parroting the disinformation propaganda of pharmaceutical companies and pro-vaccine proponents, such as the AMA and the CDC, that pushes poison vaccines and drugs on the public while suppressing safe and effective alternatives to innoculations. The reward has been on the internet for almost a year, but vaccine and drug supporters have neglected to register for the million dollar reward being offered in raw gold.
The gold is secreted away in several locations underground with billions of dollars in precious metals.

Hale contends that his historical breakthrough called "BIONAID™" is a safe and effective nutritional supplement in the new category of hydrosols called Uniform Picoscalar Concentrated Oligodynamic Silver Hydrosol ( UPCOSH ) , along with ZeoHeal, another historical breakthrough that is safe and effective in removing deadly vaccine residues and pathogens dispatched by Bionaid. The key ingredients in Bionaid have a successful scientific track record spanning several decades, and the technology used to manufacture Bionaid is also used by NASA on the International Space Station to purify water drank by astronauts that keeps their immune systems at peak performance.

While NASA has shared small amounts of information of the technology on the internet and in publications, the mainstream media has refused to announce Hale's breakthrough with Bionaid while continuing to condition the minds the public with news segments and articles attempting to make parents who refuse to vaccinate their children for fears of the dangerous side effects appear as risks to society.

www.free-press-release.com...

This is not a hox or a joke. It is for real. Why has this challenge been left unanswered for a year?

Because the vaccine makers can not prove what they claim!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I read the workup on the product including some testimonials. Seems pretty good and probably safe for children and even pets.

There are different things available. Black elderberry extract has been used for flu and seems to work well. (I haven't used it personally)

I like oil of oregano (not for young children or pets!!). I've used it, it's cheaper and works for me.

join