It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Bomb Forces Evacuation Of NY Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Part of a New York airport was shut down for more than three hours when a man with a fake bomb walked into its main terminal.

Hundreds of people had their travel plans disrupted when they were evacuated from the building.

It is not clear if the man made a threat, but security officials said he was "acting crazy".

Source Link: uk.news.yahoo.com...

I hadn't noticed this thread posted anywhere else on ATS while thinking this event is note worthly. This had to be disturbing not only to those whose flights were disrupted but aswell to all of us that didn't hear anything about it in the MSM which doesn't shock me at all. I personally would be pissed to find out that I had a flight out that day and could have stayed home instead of being forced to deal with this there waiting to board my flight lol...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just keeping the general population afraid of Al-Cia-aida and other nasty patsy's....

I don't believe half the stuff I hear anymore. Just keep them afraid and they will obey.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I live in NY and didn't hear anything about that! Evidently it happened on Sunday....the one day of the week I don't watch the news

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What exactly is a "fake bomb"?

If it is not a real bomb, than what is it? A stereo? An Ipod? Headphones? A laptop?

Well, Ipods and laptops are fake bombs after all.

I think this story is 100% spun or made up entirely. A fake bomb isnt a real bomb now is it?

These people need to get a life, seriously.

top topics

join