It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibrant Response 2009 Info/Rumors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Vibrant Response 2009 Info/Rumors

www.infowars.com

The exercise is being held by the chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and high-yield explosive (CBRNE) Consequence Management Response Force, or CCMRF (pronounced “Sea-Smurf”).

The CCMRF’s are being given a scenario in which they will be testing communication capabilities and reactions. As one insider tells us, Vibrant Response 2009 is a dry rehearsal for enforcing H1N1 quarantines of a city should the need arise this fall.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
ctsurvivalist.blogspot.com

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted... but this is quite a scary article.

I am taking this with a grain assault seeing the source of the article. As a side note these guys do provide a lot of very detailed information.

Does anyone know anymore about this CSA group?

However if this proves to be true this confirms several things....

Martial Law for major population centers and forced vaccinations being the big two as well as cooperation with UK military for these.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Grain assault?

You mean "a grain of salt"?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

No I mean grain assault... most people say a grain of salt... but that is not the original saying.

Think about which one actually has meaning and get back to me... just so you know grain assault would be similar to saying going against the grain. Which means you are not just going to take it easily (with the grain).

If you still don't get I would be happy to explain further. Anyway thanks for your thoughtful input.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I'm not sure about how trustworthy that source it, but supposedly that is a real operation going on until the 14th of August.

I've heard of it from many different people. Not sure where they got the info.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Im glad they are doing it! I will sleep much better at night. Nice to see the gov being pro-active and actually rehearsing scenarios in case they are god forbid-needed.

top topics

join