It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles & My Lucid Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
People can take what I am about to say however they like, but what I tell you is the real truth. I think Crop Circles may be Keys or Portals.

I have for months now watched on as ATSer's attack each other about crop circles whether they are man made or not. I know that some may be man made, but most are not.

This thread is not a debate on whether they are real or not, so please stick to the metaphysical philosophy on this one.

I saw the latest crop circle post last night just before I went to bed, anyhow it reminded me of a mandala. For some reason I was drawn to print the image out and study it further, by shear accident and exhaustion I fell asleep with it, or actually on it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/206634d449fd.jpg[/atsimg]

What happen next was amazing.

I was drawn into the most lucid dream I have ever been in. I was able to know I was dreaming, but with a twist this time something was contacting me and I was talking with it. I was not scared one bit.
Not only was I lucid, but the colors, smells, tastes, feelings and extra senses I had were nothing short of amazing.

This experience went on throughout the night till morning. The details of my experience will remain my own.

I will now print every crop circle out and experiment with each and everyone.

I hope some other will try this and see what happens, it will be interesting to see what the results are.

BTW when I looked up Mandala this is what it said.

en.wikipedia.org...

its symbolic nature can help one "to access progressively deeper levels of the unconscious, ultimately assisting the meditator to experience a mystical sense of oneness with the ultimate unity from which the cosmos in all its manifold forms arises."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It looks like a childs kaleidoscope. But I guess these things are like clouds - you can see whatever you want in them. It's pretty. Probably took the folks a few hours to make. Probably ticked off the farmer though ... ruined crops and loss of $$$ and all that.

new topics

join