It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ritually Bound Brands & Symbol Worship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Haudi Everyone

I posted this in the Lucifer V Satan thread but I pose questions that are off topic to that thread so here is one just for this.

I have been pondering whether we all inadvertently contribute energy towards Luciferian worship in our daily lives, since I saw the Alpha Romeo logo of the lizard eating a person and the templars cross. Is this symbol a sign of a ritually bound brand? If so does the bound brand transform the ‘energy’ of your innocent intentions and love for your vehicle into something else to feed its source?

When you consider it’s said that the NWO elites (the badies) allegedly worship a luciferian belief/way and their use of symbols, Key to this Luciferian worship appears to be about harvesting energy from this world or at least the human visible spectrum and directing it somewhere for a purpose we know not.

I’m curious as to whether a method exists to take positive energy through innocent intentions and transfer it through say, symbols, and feed it to a source of a different nature or opposite intention. Are we contributing to ‘its’ survival through such a method? Does the nature of our energy change through these symbols or conduits?

Could buying an alpha romeo or music by an artist who is signed to an badie owned music label or fast food from one of their chains be an indirect way to ‘harvest’ said energy?.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Have the best day
themuse

[edit on 2/8/2009 by themuse]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
good morning

any 'reaffirming act' i.e. purchasing that alfe romeo or mccheese or whatever will reinforce the associated symbol in the purchasers brain, IMHO therefore the collective consciousness thus adding power or energy to the symbol or linking the power of desire and aquisition to the existing power of the symbol. purchase is a ritual, capitalism a religion. but we know that

i think these 'badies' as you say also operate heavily with mass rituals broadcast through tv and movies, though tv seems a more viable medium for simultaneous group ritual. it is a way to direct not only our ATTENTION but also our INTENTION. bursts of negative energy gathered by slow emotionaly tense situations (attention) are subconcsiously attached to symbols and then directed either through memory or subliminally (intention). in this way we are unknowing participants in basically mass meditations, prayer sessions, whatever you want to call them. collective consciousness experiments.

peace!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Most thing's have a plausible explanation if one seek's them.

www.alfaworkshop.co.uk...

That is not to say there isn't an element of truth in what you saying.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by themuse

Hi muse!

This is an interesting premise and I believe you are correct (but perhaps not in the way you mentioned).

By endorsing the product that the Logo/Branding represents, you are likely to spend money on said branding. This not only makes the people behind the branding richer, but also makes them more powerful in the competitive market.

Put those things together and you have an entity such as a large corporation that has the power to buy, lobby and corrupt the minds of our politicians. In a way we are all feeding evil with our consumer choices.

IRM

[edit on 2/8/09 by InfaRedMan]

new topics

top topics

join