It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Carolla Must return to LoveLine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I started Listening to LoveLine when I was about 14 (28 now) and listen to it almost daily today (the ones I listen to now are downloaded past episodes ranging from 2001-2005) For several years, the 2hrs of loveline has been my time where I disappeared into the intimate realm of nightime radio and enjoyed the rants of Adam and good medical advice of Dr.Drew. For almost a solid yr when I was 21, EVERY night loveline was on I would hit the quite back roads and cruise or find a quite spot with good reception, park, crack a beer(s) and laugh my ass off. After I joined the service in '02 I stopped the drinking and driving and would hit the beer store before 10pm and listen to the show from my car parked in the drive way.
Adam Left the show right before my second deployment, Nov '05. I tried to listen to it with stryper, but it was not the same so now I have about 200 episodes on harddrive that I listen to over and over.

I am not sure how long of a contract stryper signed, and I do not know if adam has any contractual obligation NOT to do any other radio until the contract he had for the Adam Carolla Show after it was cancled expires, I know he is getting paid for the full contract. He is currently Podcasting his own show, from his own studio. I have not been able to listen to it yet but I am sure it is good.

I know Dr.Drew is ready for Adam to come back and Adam is ready to return to Loveline.

I would like this thread to stick with Loveline fans, with fav. episodes or new loveline news.

One of my Favorite Loveline calls was in 2002, Tom Arnold was the guest. The last call of the night. Lorine, the 'phone actress' with the problem of her 'clients' reaching 'the finish' to early.

Adam offers some good advice. He tells her to slip in some subliminal messages using words like 'Cancer' 'Holocaust' while she is descibing what she is wearing to the callers......I will not do this call justice by trying to explain it. I have it on hard drive and will attempt to post it hear.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Loveline 'Holocaust'

I could not get it to play on mine but it might be do to a really slow connection.

Does it work?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Really?? I'm I the only Loveline fan here?

Will somebody let me know if I attached this media correctly please

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

Again....really? nothing?

top topics

join