It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Peace: Do We Need A False Flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and trying to objectively review my beliefs on the NWO and other such establishments and beliefs. Instead of taking the opinion of others I do my best to form my own ideas. Now keep in mind that the theory I am proposing is only theoretical and I am in no way saying that I "completely" believe such and I do not submit myself "entirely" to such beliefs. However, in unbiased perspective I force myself to consider all sides appropriately if possible for the most realistic and untwisted truth.

A theory that crossed my mind is such:

I personally will admit that I believe 9/11 was staged along with others like 7/7, the JFK assassination and more. Now to put in perspective mine and others beliefs with 9/11, it was a false flag. A false flag is an event that is created for further control, usually setup by our government and then blamed on someone else or denied entirely. 9/11 was a false flag in my mind and was used for the patriot act. Baby steps toward the NWO is how I see it. There are other reasons for 9/11 and the global agenda I'm sure but that is another thread.

Now even though this is crazy, for the sake of perspective, I will temporarily take side of the NWO in saying a NWO is best and those among the members of its ranks and establishments believe such for the betterment of mankind as one might believe in their personal religion regardless of its fallacies. Regardless of its truth and regardless of its infringement upon agency it is for the betterment of mankind as those who are a part of it believe so. (roleplaying here)

Man is a trivial beast and even though advanced, he is locked within a primitive ideal that he must always have an enemy. There are many things that unite the masses and it eventually boils down to the core beliefs they share. Religion, Politics and every other belief are what create groups and bonds within those groups, unifying them into things we know such as the democrats, republicans, catholics, mormons, athiests, agnostics, libertarians and such. As information is spread across the earth from end to end and as man continues to wag war against his own, his beliefs also separate him from others. Tolerance is not something that many truly embrace these days as we watch the news and hear about radical extremists beheading others for their religious beliefs, we can see how tolerance is lacking. I know that the beheading's are limited and isolated for the most part but it is one of the extreme examples that you can see that separate man from his fellow brother only over different beliefs. There are many more if you care to watch the news or google it.

Unity is a long and complicated subject but ultimately every many is trying to unify himself with others or trying to get others to unify with him. Even here on ATS that is what is happening. We are reaching out, hoping to enlighten someone else to our view regardless of whether or not it is correct. Once we think we have the truth we want to share it and such are the above groups, as opinions are one of the tools in doing so.

As information is so scattered many are left not knowing what to believe and so people take sides or sit on the fence. Since it seems man is incapable of unifying with no enemy to battle, an enemy must be created. Would it be so ridiculous to think that TPTB know this? Would it be so crazy to think that by them knowing this they choose to become a enemy to many for the betterment of man? Is it so insane to ponder that 9/11 and other false flags were used to unify us even if the enemy was fake because TPTB know we cannot be unified any other way. Is this why America always creates enemies even if invisible or why man is always at war?

I am not saying it is so but what I am saying is that perhaps the only way to unify man, since he cannot seem to unify without an enemy, is to create an enemy that can never be defeated or to create some grand scheme that focuses us on a allied purpose. We would all have unity in one belief if such a thing were to occur. A good example of this is the movie "Watchmen". In the movie the comedian says it's all a big joke and it truly seems to be that way. When man does not have some common enemy he will fight amongst himself.

Regardless of the information out there and regardless of everything this rings clear to me. I do not believe the NWO is good and I personally agree with the rest of you on that matter but honestly, will we ever have world peace without some enemy to fight against and unify us? Time has proven no to be the answer to that.

The one and possibly only way we can ever get along is by unifying in beliefs. With so much out there it is impossible to do so as a whole, unless something entirely different were introduced into the picture. Think about it. If something threatened mankind as a whole we would have a common enemy to unite our cause, hence creating unity among us, even if on a smaller level. But alas, the NWO does understand this and that is why they have introduced so much information and disinformation.

An army cannot ally if they are confused on what side to join can they? A revolution cannot take place if its members do not agree on the reasons for it happening. I have an uncle that was in Iraq and the way few soldiers can control thousands of prisoners is by confusion. No one knows what to do so they do nothing. No one can agree on little things like political ideals and religious beliefs so we cannot unite. Such is mankind and I really think the NWO knows this and are using it to their benefit. Would a false flag of catastrophic and life threatening proportions unite us? Realistically is this the only way mankind can coexist or do you think there is another way?

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

As information is so scattered many are left not knowing what to believe and so people take sides or sit on the fence. Since it seems man is incapable of unifying with no enemy to battle, an enemy must be created. Would it be so ridiculous to think that TPTB know this? Would it be so crazy to think that by them knowing this they choose to become a enemy to many for the betterment of man? Is it so insane to ponder that 9/11 and other false flags were used to unify us even if the enemy was fake because TPTB know we cannot be unified any other way. Is this why America always creates enemies even if invisible or why man is always at war?

Nice idea that the powers that be are doing all this for the betterment of mankind. Kinda doesn't explain that most wars have nothing to do with any enemy. The enemy is created for the gain of resources such as oil, opium, power bases set up so the next country can then be destroyed for money, opium, oil. The enemy doesn't exist normally...it is created so that the powers that be are supported in those wars by the people. So the opposite is true to an extent, that man is persuaded that another is an enemy whereas the enemy is really the ones crating the war under pretence of protecting its people. Although I might add that men, as opposed to 'man' have a primitive propensity to aggression and cruelty which is not in women, which is why I make that distinction. Men as a generalisation are driven and controlled by their impulses and ego. So the only way peace would come is either if aliens come and take most men off the planet, or that men make some effort to civilise and integrate the feminine right brain that creates empathy. If one has empathy then you could not kill except under exceptional circumstances. You wouldn't see posts written asking for people to be killed and others gleefully agreeing with them. You wouldn't see babies bayoneted for the sake of it, people beheaded or macheted to death, women raped, children starving, people tortured in increasingly sick ways, because the feminine right brain could not even conceive of these things let alone enact them. The feminine could not walk past and ignore a starving or injured child, let alone create millions of them without a care. Anyone with empathy could not kill, rape, maim, torture, destroy, or hate.
Most of those governing are so embroiled in corruption, murder, manipulation, lies, stealing, cheating, hatred and bribery in all its forms and have such an absence of empathy, are almost pathologically numb to anyone but themselves, so embroiled in evil that we would be truly shocked to the core if we realised the extent of it all.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

Well ok, I see where your coming from, the violence would breed revolution, and one of peace.

Alright fair enough.

Do I think it would help speed things up, yes.
Do I think it's necessary, No.

The reason behind that is that we are at the end of the Age, big changes are coming and we will have a choice.

Fight Or Flight

Those who fight will end up on top, those who flight will end up dead. Everybody's gonna have to make a choice over whose side they are on soon, and the side with the most people ( ourselves) will win.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Even if there was another false flag, it wouldn't achieve what you want in the slightest.And many people will have died.So no,i don't want to see another false flag.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The more intriguing part/questions to all of this is,

Is it the different govt.'s of the planet creating the problem in the first place?

Is it all greed by govt. and big business which is causing all these issues?

Why does the govt. feel it necessary to poke their noses where it doesn't belong concerning other countries?

In the end it is the elected officials whom declare war on other countries for this or that reason. I have never seen a popular vote by any country asking it's citizens if it should go to war with Country A, B or C.

If there was a popular vote chances are we would almost never go to war and we would be a lot closer to world peace than we are today.

Terrorists are not a valid excuse because every country has bank robbers but you don't see the govt. declaring war on them, placing suspected bank robbers in concentration camps, arresting their entire family and accusing them all of being bank robbers, etc.

But at this point it's a moot point because the govt. has gotten itself on thin ice over the years and it's now starting to crack. Anyone who can't see this is living in lala land or denying it due to being a govt. official in the first place.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Ok what I want is world peace. For man to grow the hell up. I don't want anyone to die don't get me wrong. Perhaps the threat of a disastrous life ending scenario is better than an actual false flag.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by N3krostatic]

top topics

join