It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOD release Airforce one/NYC Pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I think most people remember the controversial flyover of New York earlier this year where people feared another 9/11 style attack was underway.

They have now released more photos taken at the time.

DOD

[edit on 31-7-2009 by phoenix103]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If you open the DOD link and let all the pics load, then click the down button rapidly, it looks like the plane is flying lol.

And is it just me or are these really crappy quality and almost look fake.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I never have come to a conclusion why this flyover was performed. Jeeze! Doesn't anyone use photoshop anymore? Of course they do! Why go through all that expense, etc. to take a photo? Government waste, or maybe something more sinister. Bwahhaahaha. That flyover was just another example of dumb government actions that can be realized in retrospect. Or..................!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
wow...all the fuss and bad decision making for these relatively irrelevant photos? and yes...there's something decidedly weird about them...they do look fake, and the quality is pretty poor but that may have just been an option chosen to reduce the size of the pdf.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
How much money was spent on this low resolution garbage? Any kid with video editing skills can make a more realistic looking video of this flight.

top topics

join