It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blog Radio A Marines Disquisition.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is now live Blog Radio!! Listen ..

MOD: please dont remove this as 'recruitment' , it is only Live blog radio ..

urk-Elder: Hale,Third. & Co. offers $1,000,000 U.S. to disprove [his Bio: www.bionaid.com...] Joins Drew with Knowledge that rivials Big Pharma & Exposes HIDDEN PROTECTIONS & Remedies of "BIONAID" Offering $1,000,000 to Disprove...[research: www.bionaid.com... ] Futher we expand on investitgations of the Evil of the AMA's promotion of drugs for the benefit of "Big Pharmaceuticals", Vaccinations, and suppression of natural remedies Founding Principles, Limitation of Power of the Constitution, Bill of Rights. MEMO: Information is POWER UNITE Callers accepted - Please participate Guest:

2 HOUR BROADCAST TODAY: I’ll be on the American Voice Radio Network today at 5 pm EST along with Burke Elder Hale, Third, founder of Bionaid.com being interviewed by Drew Raines on his international show “A Marine’s Disquisition”. Elder has offered $1 Million to Big Pharma to challenge the findings of BIONAID, and champions an ongoing fight against vaccinations, and the fear mongering and evil mandates of government agencies. My talking points will be on the bioterrorism charges Jane Burgermeister has filed with the FBI and our international advocacy work to support her as well as strategies for raising awareness and ending forced vaccinations. Please join us!

Link to Live Friday 31st July

[edit on 31/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I am listening now. How much is the water he is talking about? So many great sounding things out there but when you check them out it is charlatanism at work. If you have a product that doesnt cost anything to make and they really want to help ppl, then it should not be too expensive for a family to buy.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

no clue, my browser crashed !!

FaceBook is kinda woohoo !!

He talked about some thing happening in Russia, did you catch that ?

what a bummer, I thought it was some serious people at least !

[edit on 31/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

join