It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC: You people dont know whats good for you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
That's right, if you are against government run health care and further encroachment on our lives, than you simply don't know whats good for you. Who does know whats good for you? MSNBC and their parade of far left wing "journalists", who do noting but act like salespeople for Obama's policies.

Andrea Mitchel says a lot of dumb things, but this one especially annoyed me.

ANDREA MITCHELL: You've got 47% of the people in our NBC/Wall Street Journal opinion poll who have health insurance who don't like what the president is doing. The problem he's got -- 47% of the people who've got coverage don't want change. They don't like what they're hearing. Now, they may not know what's good for them, but the problem is that he always knew he was going to have to persuade people with insurance, that's the largest number, not the people without insurance, for expanded coverage. So they've got a real problem.

Imagine if Glenn Beck said that Obama supporters are too stupid to know any better or whats good for them? I posted this because its yet another example of how the MSM have become part of the Obama administration and instead of being critical are actually selling his policies. This means attacking and smearing anyone who is vocally criticizing Obama.

At ABC they have all kinds of Obama supporters working for them including a health corespondent who was an Obama donor!

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
the MSM need a spanking of epic proportions for going along with the deception and propaganda they spew on the public

my 2c

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Obama's reelection slogan:

"Fascism, it's for your own good."

Hell, who am I kidding. It could be anyone's slogan in 2012. No doubt that candidate will win too.

Oh when will us lowly peons concede that we are worthless, mindless, and heartless shells and give in to the altruistic love that is lord government.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Have any of you seen the new TIME magazine cover?

search.time.com...|1

The 8th Obama cover for TIME since he was elected.

top topics

join