It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of Times - 2007 to 2014 - Drunvalo Melchizedeks Latest Webcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hi all,

for those of you who know of Drunvalo Melchizedek, here is a link to the Audio from his newest Webcast recorded on 29th July 2009.

In this webcast, he discusses what the Head Mayan Elder, Don Alejandro has told and shown him regarding 2012. (as well as lots of other stuff)

According to the Mayans 2007 to 2014 is what is called "the end of times" and its within this window of time that there will be a Magnetic Pole Shift, Physical Pole Shift and a Shift in Human Consciousness!!

So fasten your seatbelts because the next few years are going to be amazing!!!

The webcast is 2.5 hrs long so its really long, but well worth the listen. It actually gets better and better as it goes on.

For any of you who have read Drunvalo's books, this will really appeal.

For any of you who dont believe any Spiritual side of 2012 and beyond, dont bother listening!!!

Hope you enjoy!!

G.

www.fyi-fla.com...

[edit on 31-7-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Yep.. nothing appeals more than End Of Times Dartboard Doomsaying!
I don't understand the attraction to such nonsense.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/024eb48546b4.jpg[/atsimg]

IRM

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
OK, I started listening in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep it was so hot and stuffy, but then I fell asleep. I finished listening this morning.

The broadcast was anything but doomsday saying -- it was in fact a very positive message; not to mention very interesting.

My only question is that his talk was all about humans - period. This earth is full of all kinds of sentient life but he makes no mention of what will happen to them during this "transition".

I wonder if anyone has heard anything about that? I can't help but believe that all life will experience something pretty grand.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

i agree. I thought the same thing after it had finished. Im sure all life will be included. After all he does mention that the Mayan belief is that the planet itself is a living thing.

So surely if the planet is going to get through the transition, then so is everything on it.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Evidently they have locked that show out. I couldn't access it to play it.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

its working fine for me.

top topics

join