It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

excited about the discussion opportunities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I am very excited to take part in this forum for alternative theories and the discussion opportunities within. One of my primary interests is sociology and the mindest of the masses. Thanks for your time.1023

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I'm just a somewhat newbie in this forum (about one month or so) but I have lurked this site for a few years before joining. Hope you like your stay in here and contribute to the discussions. Sometimes you'll find members who will attack you, but if you play your cards right you might be able to make them your friends.
Anyway, maybe a veteran of the site should have welcomed you first.
anyway, hope you find this site as interesting as I do!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Welcome, shadowsdance! I can't wait to take part in some awesome discussions with you. There is a plethora of topics here, and I think you will find many that concern the issue of the mindset of the masses, and group psychology.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hello. Welcome to ATS.

I'm a people watcher also.

Of all the animals on our earth the human is the only one that is not always predictable.

I enjoy working with animals. You can predict what they will do in a situation. But humans are not predictable. Many great doctors have spent their lifetime interpreting human action but we do not have text book actions like all the other animals.

I assure you will find the membership here to be very interesting and a good source of personalities to study.

Enjoy.

top topics

join