It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recurring Dreams of Secret Police...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I just had what I now consider to be a recurring dream of a hidden government police program...

It's about something called NIKONS...in this dream world they are a very well known, but somehow secret, federal police force that drive around cities in extremely advance and expensive cars apparently also called NIKONS. The cars they drive are an important aspect of their identity and are the reason for their fearsome reputation on the streets of the burned out futuristic urban scape they patrol.

In the dream when they are spoken of its in the following manner..."those NIKONS were here asking about you," or "theres those NIKONS." Upon hearing this, most people would begin to worry about their livelihoods and families...the things NIKONS usually first threaten to deprive the poor saps that run across them of...the only other thing they are known for is making you disappear completely.

In the dreams the usual municipal type police and sheriffs are all gone and all of the people exhibit a mix of fear and respect for these brutally effcient and all-knowing law enforcement officers. For some reason...I was a bit indifferent to them; and didn't find them to be at all a matter of my concern.

Anyway, what's anyone ever heard of this secret police force operating in dark space within these states...is this government program real or a creation of my ridiculously vivid imagination?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
dreams often are a key to finding something but most of the time they are symbols for other things.

You hit kind of a cord with me there, I've been thinking that our Gov has something available to them that I hadn't "dreamed" could exist until I realized all the technology is there for them now.

The Human Botnet, we are infiltrated with nano-bots that get into our brains...the other day I smacked a mosquito and it shocked me and disappeared, no squished bug, just a strange feeling.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by theuhstuf

So...was the bug really there or do you just think it was there?

join