It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriot Portal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I hope I'm putting this thread in the correct category. I believe government white papers are a political issue, but I could be wrong. Moderators, please move this to the correct forum if I am mistaken. Thank you

Patriot Portal

Shining light on documents in the public domain.

The purpose of this webpage is to host government white papers and organization's files on controversial issues. All of the these exhibits are public domain, and were found using Google Advanced Search or were hosted by mainline or alternative news outlets. I highly recommend downloading all of these PDF and PPT files onto compact discs and send these discs to everyone you know. To download these files, right click the link and select Save Link As. This information must go out to everyone. All links are in either PDF, PNG, JPG, or PPT format.

"Geoengineering: (Chemtrails, Weather Modification, terraforming etc)"

"American Patriots are now labeled Domestic Terrorists"

"False Flag Terrorism, Clandestine Ops"

"National Security / Continuity of Government"

"Thought Crimes, Re-education, Public School Prison"

"Police State"

"Future Technology"

And much, much more. What do you think of this website that dedicates itself to finding government documents in the public domain? I think I'll be spending some time reviewing those links. It should turn out to be interesting to say the least.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
S&F

yes interesting... to say the least.

almost too "good" to be true. (or too late to matter.)

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gravykraken

Or too late to matter...that was chilling!

Hopefully, its not too late.. I didn't find any evidence on who is posting on this free website.

From the cache

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily lives, and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.“ John F. Kennedy

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
EVERYONE should see this site.

Thanks, Haze.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
EVERYONE should see this site.

Thanks, Haze.

I was hoping more people would see the info here but alas, my threads don't do very well for some reason
I would insert a whiny, snivelling emoticon if I knew how...

Maybe someone else can do a better thread that will get the attention it deserves and maybe put in the right forum.

new topics

top topics

join