It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canary Fighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

CANARY FIGHTING

weeklyworldnews.com

Neighbors were stunned as they had never suspected a bloodsport was being run on their street.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28 Jul 2009 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
At first, I was like no big deal, and then they mentioned finches were also involved. Where will it all end? Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, Gerbils?

(Watch Local News story in link.)

I mean, where on earth is their fight or flight instinct?

I would fly away in a heartbeat rather than tangle with a raging canary. I'm thinking when unsuspecting owners cover their cages at night the little wankers are practicing Kung Fu.

As Daffy Duck would say.........Deeeeeeeespicable.

weeklyworldnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Weeklyworldnews... I miss reading their garbage at the check out line. I have even bought several copies of their tabloid before they stopped printing. Sad But true..

I'll tell you a story though. Once in school a kid told me a comet was gonna hit Jupiter. I said "WHAT?! Where did you hear about that? He told me in weekly world news. I made fun of him for believing tabloids.

6 months later the mainstream news started talking about shoemaker levy 9 and how it was gonna hit Jupiter. Apparently WWN had gotten the scoop first... and for once it was TRUE!

This made me question reality and everything but most importantly I apologized to the one who told me about it first and I have never looked at WWN the same ever since... Yes its all tabloid bull... but every once in awhile... apparently... they report something true that sounds to outlandish to be true... and yet...

Here we are.

So canary fighting eh?

I'll take ten bucks on tweety.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Rumor has it the mastermind behind the canary fighting operation was none other than -- you guessed it -- Bat Boy.

new topics

top topics

join