It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO info needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i need to know, or rather, want to know more about this "new world order". i'd like for anyone who knows any info about NWO to tell me about it. goals, members, everything. i know that many of you probably know a whole lot about it, so i'm expecting a lot of responses, just for the purpose of being more informed on this topic. i've been hearing it recently in places other than ATS and would like to know more. thanks for any input you have.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
type in end game on google video. watch it.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
ok i'm listening to it as i type now. i'm about half an hour into it. the best i understand it's a world government trying to control all of humanity, resources, and everything. world domination basically. is this basically right?

sorry it started to turn more into a documentary than a source of info. i stopped listening to it. government world domination. i think i get it now. pretty interesting stuff. can you tell me more?

[edit on 7/24/2009 by bobbyboy]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It's a term that refers to a time and situation where the nations of the world are united in common cause, and through centralized power, take all control for themselves and enslave humanity with technology.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
so it's not so much of an organization as it is a place in time. do you have any other info of it?

top topics

join