It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mobile phones are worse than smoking. Warning - S.O.S. or rather ...MAYDAY...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well i will not go about posting various papers on the negative aspects of these two commodities that have been around our daily life for some time now, the mobile phones being the later one along the timeline.

What i will share is some simple and common sense logic, that i will ask you to correct if i fail to follow it correctly herein.

So, smoking has been around us for how long?
Some people will say a few decades but in fact it has been with us for a few centuries now. Well to put that in better perspective i should actually say thousands of years....

Hmmm what does this mean?
I guess that up to some degree the human genes have locally adapted to the consumption of pre industrialised smoke of whatever crop but mostly tobacco.
What we have learned along time is that smoking kills and this is why in our modern politically correct (hmmm superficially correct i think) world we have been increasingly been "protected" against smoke. I agree SMOKING KILLS.

We have been increasingly been discouraged from smoking through ever increasing smoke taxes and set of rules on where you are permitted to smoke. I guess its not easy any more for governments to assist the "we are not sure" argument" and keep making money out of the culture of smoke.
The balance of income is not in such a steep decline as one would thing through the increase of tax, but that’s another story.

What we have learned? Smoking impairs our health and physical status leading in many cases to death through various diseases cancer being one of them.

Is it part of a conspiracy to reduce/control the world population?
It could be! ; And if that is the case maybe its not so necessary or effective anymore as a tool. I personally am a smoker like many of you and we all know how bad smoking is, what the effects are as well as how lethal it is.
Unfortunately smoking was here with us before being industrialized and hence it became a socially accepted drug just like coffee, rendering us socially accepted drug addicts... hmmmmm.

Along the way and though the industrial processes we have been subjected to a zillion of substances that are anything but good to our health.

Bad health or a decline in health inevitably means a deterioration of mental ability too. A healthy mind needs a healthy body. Everybody knows that and i will not go about it much more.

Education has been more accessible too, so now people do not have an excuse of not knowing some basics like the big drawbacks associated with smoking. I will be repeating myself but this means "governments" do not have an excuse either nowadays and so everyone keeps playing his role in this ever continuum of evolution.

EVOLUTION. I guess that was a key word in that last paragraph...

Evolution has brought us many things. Some good ones and certainly a few bad ones, too. I think too many bad ones, the saddest one being the deterioration of the planet itself by the human presence.

Evolution has brought an ever increasing rate of ... evolution!
An evolution I personally doubt to be heading to the right destination/direction. We are already too far from our natural environment, habits and way of life and yet we are following an evolution along a false path... No Gods involved here, just immense immaturity facing vast technological advancement and a natural eager to take that even further without stopping to think about it, let alone rethink... Without stopping to have a look back and forth facing where we come from and where we are heading too...

But hey in a world of ever increasing evolution and ever decreasing time to thing we are losing the opportunity to stop and do just that: THINK!

So evolution along the other things has brought us the mobile phone!
I know this is getting to be a long read; but bear with me!

Mobile phones and advanced radio microwaves are a relatively new accomplishment of our racing "evolution".

As such, naturally we do not have past experience what the utilisation of these technologies involves and certainly our bodies do not have the ability to adjust in such a small timeframe if that was possible anyway. You see smoking mainly comes from living crops of the earths that we consume by inhaling them...after being burned! It is odd indeed but is not unreasonably removed from our being around here and was part of our evolution. (small one)
On the other hand microwaves and micro telephones, oups excuse me; mobile phones are messing with energies our system/bodies was never too familiar with besides say rare galactic microwave breeze every few years or millennia...

I guess by now you are following me and where i am taking this (if you were not straight from the beginning...) so for the few remaining people that have reached down to this line i will make their life easier! I will cut a long story short!

Anyone who follows basic news will have come across papers, talks, scientists who suggest that the use of mobile phones is rather or very dangerous. We knew that all along but we were overenthusiastic and claimed we did not know what the effects are. Just like the cigarette!

Yet although we (?) are banning smoking gradually i do not see any chance of legislation coming up to forbid mobile phone use. Its not a drug!
It is con considered a tool! Yes a tool and a tool it is indeed which is a great excuse to have them being used.

Unfortunately now, after only a few years of phones being in use along with microwave frequencies the huge impact on our health HAS started to show.

IT IS A HUGE AND STARTLING REALISATION AS TO HOW EXTENSIVELY BAD THE USE OF MOBILE PHONES IS ON OUR BODIES AND THAT HAS COME TO BE FROM ONLY VERY FEW YEARS OF THEM BEING IN USE.

If you are not aware and not able to see what i am talking about right now you will be in position to do so VERY SOON!
INCREASINGLY!!!

Mind that the microwaves are not the only things you are being subjected to nowadays with adverse effects to your health.
(Mine too... and yes i have a mobile phone too ...
)

I will be closing the opening post with a reminder.
I am not for smoking although a smoker myself, but my grandfather smoked since early childhood and kept on smoking like a chimney to the age of 94 when he eventually died, NOT as a result of smoking but because being administered medication at that age when he first entered a hospital in his life... to check him up have a minor surgery and extend his chances to reaching 100 years old. We all loved my grand father so dearly that we did not ever wanted him gone.... ever.
(Died in 1986)

SO STOP TO THINK!
I KNOW YOU PONDER THINKING WHAT CAN I DO?
WELL FIRST OF ALL A LITTLE BREAK TO STOP AND THINK, - EVEN RETHINK IS A PREREQUISITE!
NO CHANGE WILL COME IF YOU ALONE DO THAT. I MUST DO SO MYSELF!

You may have various positions relative to my thread and i will be happy to hear of them. If you feel you agree but have nothing to contribute then i would kindly ask you to drop in a couple of lines so that many may have a go at this read. Starring and flagging may approve of the fact that the thread is worthwhile but unfortunately does not necessarily keep a thread alive for the people to have a look, a chance to make a break and then maybe decide to have a stop and THINK!

Best Wishes to All,
George T.G.

[edit on 23/7/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
1,2,3 FLAGS. Thank You! However as i have mentioned earlier:

You may have various positions relative to my thread and i will be happy to hear of them. If you feel you agree but have nothing to contribute then i would kindly ask you to drop in a couple of lines so that many may have a go at this read. Starring and flagging may approve of the fact that the thread is worthwhile but unfortunately does not necessarily keep a thread alive for the people to have a look, a chance to make a break and then maybe decide to have a stop and THINK!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
i have known of these studies on cell phones for years but shortly forgot about them. they are good tools but at the same time i agree on the dangers of this expiremental technology. yet i choose to ignore the dangers and think maybe if i dont use it often ill be ok but in the back of my mind i always have this thought how its radiating my hand, my head, my chest when its in my shirt pocket, my privates when its in my pant pockets.

yikes. and im also posting this from a microwave radiation telephone :<

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

I used to log on ATS though my HTC when i was off base and away from a PC but it broke last week and i haven't replaced it yet. So i have a bit less radiation by using my older no windows mobile that doesn't have these capabilities... It can be an irony right?

Never forget the studies you have read... Things are even worse!

I know a man that was carrying his mobile while outside doing agrucultural work. It was a sunny day and he got sweaty. Sweaty as he was he seems to have had some special sensitivity or his phone was misfunctioning radiating more energy. The result was that while ringing the phone was giving his body a insuferable kind of electrocuting effect.
He threw it away. When it rung back 5 mins later and he picked up the call he could feel the electricity running through him. He had to end the call early and get it replaced as soon as possible. Mind that there were no loose contacts. It was all by the radiation. Even when he was very close without touching the damn thing...

I have heard of people who sense when their mobile is going to ring not while close to some other device by interference but when out in the open and away from any other devices whatsoever.

I have also heard of people that sense smells when the mobile rings or while speaking on the mobile....

ALL OF THIS IS NOT NORMAL AT ALL...

IMAGINE YOUR CHILDREN ARE SUBJECTED TO THESE ENERGIES...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Glad you took the time to write, but where are the sources to everything?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well i dont own a mobile phone because i hate the things with a passion,but i smoke.Anyway i'll give you a star because alot of effort went into the post!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I never talk on a cell phone for more than a minute or two without my acoustic Plantronics in-ear bulb and acoustic boom mic headset.

My phone is on my belt. I'm not going to be having children--a vasectomy long ago and no relations with anyone anyway.

I think the RF pollution of the environment is dreadful enough. Given EMP and RF pollution, folks living in cheap metal trailers may be better off than the rest.

Then there are those who assert that sleeping with one's head closer than 3 feet to house wiring or a clock radio are asking for trouble.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

You mean you have no knowledge of the studies i am reffering to?

reply to post by Solomons

We are somewhat alike if you exclude that currently i am not able to get rid of the mobile...

I am still a heavy smoker. I am making arangements/plans to get rid of the mobile phone in a medium timescale basis although i do not hate it as a tool. Quit smoking is somewhere close to that.
The arangements/plans i am trying to do is change my needs, my personal infrastructure and way of life in order to get rid of the mobile.

On the smoking habit i have discovered that the more active i am the less i desire smoking.

Originally posted by BO XIAN
Then there are those who assert that sleeping with one's head closer than 3 feet to house wiring or a clock radio are asking for trouble.

Glad you agree and that you are informed! There is EMP and RF pollution comming from a multitude of sources indeed. However mobile phone and wireless technology are the epitomy of the extreme pollutants.

[edit on 26/7/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
We need to get this out there more, maybe we should all start lawsuits against cellphone companies. It may fail, but it would really get people thinking about them being dangerous, and more studies would inevitably begin.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mostlyspoons

I believe the change must come from the people themselves and to achieve this the only thing you need is to allow them the knowledge of the burden the get by various means.
I do not think that lawsuits are going to end up anywhere.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi George/

Have you or anyone else for that matter,ever put two or three mobile phones next to your heart and have someone push down on the other arm that is free?

Try and get someone to hold your arm down without the mobiles to your chest, and then try it using the other arm holding two or three mobile phones next to the heart?
This is pretty wierd...I just found this out today!

Oh, and another...It actually POPS CORN!
put a few unpopped corn in the middle of a table and surround it with mobile phones....get everyone to call so that the mobile rings, and the pop corn start popping!
Good to do before the movies!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Hi!

That was really an interesting post.
I did not know of those things and they never occured to me.
Wonders of the ATS! Speak oppenly to the world!

I would really be interested if you commented a bit more about the mobile phones close to the heart thing. It really sounds weird but i cannot picture what you mean or what happens.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Mobile phones cannot pop corn,its a myth.Try it for yourself,doesn't and wouldn't work in a million years.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Hi George/
Face a person and Hold your arm out extended in front of you towards them making a fist,have them to try and push your arm downwards(pushing on your fist) of which you try and hold upright(shoulder length)try to keep your arm from going down.
Do this again, only this time,hold two or three mobile phones in your other hand and hold them to your heart,now get your friend again to try and push your other arm extended out to them down,not the one with the mobiles, what happens?
Your arm this time is weaker and goes down without much effort.
Hope that explains it better?
People with weak hearts or palpitations should probably not try this.

The pop corn thing I haven't done,and therefore cannot say if it works or not...but the mobile heart thing works.

ICXC NIKA
helen

[edit on 7/28/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I am somewhat reserved on trying this out but i still might.
I wonder if its a case of the hand getting tired the second time round so if i do i will try this out in the reverse order.

Anyway thank you for elaborating and making for a clear description.
:up)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Hi/

Your friends know CPR?
Or else, is there a close by Hospital there?

I dont think it matters which you do first......but doing it without the mobile phones, will give you an idea of how ones strength is compared to after the mobiles are placed on the heart,and it's effects are!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Well it turns out i did not need CPR after doing the thing!

I did as you suggested. However i did the thing with the mobiles close at heart i the first go and without them in the second.

My results are that it doesn't make a difference and that its only the result of muscle fatigue.

The only chance i give the effect being for real is that in my go the telephones were not ringing or calling. Is that a prerequisite?

top topics

join