It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Awful Dying Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I had one the other night, again, which freaked me out. I was at a party at night in the winter. I think it was an outside party in a tent or something. And I went to go get back to my car at the end of the party, wasn't drinking or anything I think it was a school party, and I couldn't find my keys. So I panicked and was like, oh man, I left them in the car. So I forced open the door of my car and realized the keys were in the snow. So I started up the car and started to drive.

It was kind of icy and I was ON the snow, and I was driving in the direction opposite the way the other cars were leaving so I wouldn't have to turn around, I was going to just curve back. But then I was like, in a parking garage and there was a wall in front of me and I tried to stop, the ground was still covered with snow, and then I slipped I guess and I couldn't break or turn and I drove right into the cement wall. I saw myself go, I felt my neck break I think and I couldn't breathe and I was really warm and I died.

This is like the second dying dream in three weeks. What is going on?!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Youve just finished a job or study, and are starting a new phase in your ife thats in a different direction to your friends or family that your use to,
Death always meaas the detah of an aspect of your life, and the start of something new.

So your starting a new job, moving towns, or going to study, but you have choices,the car is you, physically , for a while your not sure of direction, u cant find he 'key' to what u want to do in life.
Id say your youngish, just starting adult life with this deam

Be happy, its a great one

your subcounscious is telling you to get in the car and drive and start a new

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Yeah but I wasn't looking for an interpretation. I've got loads of books, I know a transition dream when I see one.

But given the fact that recently the number of horribly graphic dreams with physical pain have at least quadrupled... it's starting to freak me out.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13
[m

an intepretation is all I can offer
Not sure what you want to hear about this from ATSers other than in interpreation raven

Its a change dream, pure and simple, quite text book... if your worried its more, (I feel its not) Im not a doc so cant help you, but wish you well

EDIT to ADD
just seen your location in your avvie is Graduated!

[edit on 22-7-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Haha yeah it's been like that for a month. Just changed it back.

No I just had a really traumatic dream a few weeks ago and then this one. Generally my dreams are much more... mundane. Just threw it out there for comments, and interpretations I guess, but I figured out the meaning myself.

top topics

join